News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn!

Started by Charon, 15, June, 2010, 12:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Yeah, that looks like the set Djinni table.  The Element Level table would probably be next to the Elemental Power/Resist table.

Charon

I really like the layout - it looks a lot more visually appealing than the original tables.

Rolina

Yeah, got a closer look.  They're transferring djinn in that screen, so this is a class change you're seeing in progress. 

felixsrg

It looks like the release date for Dark Dawn in America is going to be in November 29 of this year, the Japanese and European dates are still TBA but hey, now we can have a real countdown  :happy:

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2010/08/30/golden-sun-dark-dawn-descends-to-stores-on-november-29/

The sun is shining again, and his new story is about to start... Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

Salanewt

Cool! Anyway, since there are 85 days until my birthday, we have to add six more for Golden Sun. 91 more days!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Uggh, Sala, you didn't have to put it like that.  Makes it seem way longer than it really is. =_=

Salanewt

Well, there is a countdown for this. For it to be effective, we kind of need to know how many days remain. Oh yeah, we also have to add the rest of today for those of us who live within these time zones.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Do it via Moths, Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds, don't start with days! T-T

Salanewt

Well, we still have almost three months to go, which makes it seem even longer than it really is (or at least makes you aware of how much more time). At least we can start pre ordering the game by mid-late October.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

[spoiler=large image][/spoiler]

CROWN IS MALE.

CLEARLY male, actually.

Aile~♥

Wait, what? A little kid in a badass longcoat? That's just messed up. I mean, the guy looks like he's nearly an adult, except for his face, which makes him look like a little kid. Weird.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

MaxiPower

A new friend to adventure with!
Introducing the Adept of Water!!

An Adept who controls Water Psynergy becomes a part of the group!!
Let's journey through this vast world together!!

A young researcher who travels the world.
Crown: Although a Water Adept, he is a very knowledgeable researcher. He is traveling with a teacher of alchemic scholars.

Crown, who is investigating all over the world, waits for rich knowledge.
In battle, he fights by controlling water and ice Psynergy!!

The Adepts who walk with destiny gather!

Salanewt

I don't know, he almost shares the same amount of femininity as Velma. As for the flat chest, look at Sheba. There is also the haircut (kind of like the shorter cut that I see many young people wearing now). He almost looks like he is related to Ivan though. That is a cool outfit as well, I must say. I must say that there is currently a 50% chance of either gender.

Also, did anybody else notice that huge blue dragon, near the right side of the image?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Young Researcher?

Mercury elemental?

One of the rare people with Glasses in GS?

I'm calling it now.  Mia x Kraden.

Aile~♥

leaf

BRAIN BLEACH. PASS THE BRAIN BLEACH.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

I wish I had some, because I kinda need it too.

Charon

REGARDLESS CROWN IS STILL AWESOME. (will make crown badge soon)

Atrius (He/Him)

New trailer that shows off several abilities

Also note the new party member shown around 1:45 in the video.  Early translations of the name suggests it's Harmony.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

NO FREAKING WAY!  Hand psys?  IN MY BATTLES?

Hey guys, you know what that means!

Also:  Yup, looks like there's gonna be a team of 8 in this game.  We all know what that means:  A team of four people we prefer in epic classes, and a team of four people with whatever's left over.

Would rather have had 4 people with interchangeable djinn, though.  Oh well, at least we can hope for our Venus Mage still!  It'd also be nice to have an adept who ACTUALLY USES WATER in their base class, rather than just Ice...  And a Jupiter Fighter would be nice.  Let's hope Team 2 for this game doesn't suffer like Team TLA did!