News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

not enough

Started by squizzy44, 01, November, 2009, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squizzy44

maybe some weird person came up with the name and told everyone the power was called psyenergy.either that, or the wise one came up with the name.

Salanewt

I like that idea.

I still say that it would have been nice to control Isaac and co. for parts of the second Golden Sun before Jupiter Lighthouse (like switching plot).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

squizzy44

yes, I have noticed that. it is possible that she came from anemos, but that would mean anemos is sort of orbiting around weyard. and weren,t the people of anemos giants, or am I thinking of a different game?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Switching plots, Salanewt, tat sounds like an excellent idea, almost reminds me of M&L: Bowser's Inside Story. (Switching between Bowser & Mario/Luigi)

Anyway, that makes me feel like making a remake on of the first two Golden Sun games, but instead of GBA, do it for the DS, since you get two screens. However, I probably won't actually make it,... but nice idea though.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Yeah... Ooh! We might be able to work on it when Golden Sun DS comes out... Yahoo!

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

squizzy44

that clock that's counting down to the release is driving me mad, why can't it end!!!

Salanewt

If it ends too soon, then the game won't come out. However, if someone speeds it up quickly enough...

Have a nice day.

Rolina

The "Sheba is an anemos" theory does have a lot of merit.  Many more people subscribe to it than then "Sheba is an alien invader" theory.  Myself included.

What clock?  There's no clock counting anything down. There's no release date to count down to!  At least wait until E3, we'll probably get a date then.

Salanewt

But there is a clock that passes time, not set to stop. We do not know the hour or the day at which Golden Sun DS will be released, but we can guess (I have my vote for some time in February).

Have a nice day.

Rolina

What good is a clock that cannot properly tell time?  You're effectively saying that the clock exists, it just lacks a minute, second, or even hour hand.

Salanewt

No, I am not saying that. I am just saying that we do not know when those hands will point to the release of Golden Sun DS because there is no release date.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Exactly, thus, there are no hands.  You have a clock that cannot tell time.

Salanewt

You are looking at this from the wrong approach. Yes, the Clock of Golden Sun DS has no hands yet, but not the clock that ticks as life goes on. I am saying that ther eis an invisible clock that will eventually point at every event in the world. Without a release date for Golden Sun DS, we can not give it its own clock, nor can we predict when the hands of the Universal Clock will hit the hour that Golden Sun DS is released.

So, you are partially right, except that I am talking about an invisible universal clock, not Golden Sun DS' clock.

And we are a bit off topic now. Anyway, I still say that Camelot should have used all of the unused enemies.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

I'm looking at it from the correct approach. You're the one looking at it Bass Ackwards.  Unless you're all clairvoyant, that 'universal clock' really doesn't matter in the here and now.

Salanewt

Um... B@#$ ackwords? Odd way of putting it.

Well, pretend that both clocks are not related at all, and that the Golden Sun DS clock does not even exist yet. True, that Universal Clock barely matters right now, but it can be used for the date of other events.

And now we are really off topic. It would be nice to be able to even add our own monsters in without having to edit them... Better yet, more summons, and a trip down Gaia Falls.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

It's a joke on the phrase "@#$ Backwards", if you couldn't tell.  Though, that phrase may just be a regional one, so it didn't translate well.

Anywho, so then... Sheba...

Anemos, or Alien Invader?

Salanewt

Yep, which is why I bolded "@#$". Also, that is indeed a reginal one, so it is the first time that I have heard of it.

I think she could be from the Anemos, or perhaps they managed to invent invisible flying Canoes, and they dropped her. I mean, a drop from that high up would kill her, even more likely as a baby.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

They said she fell from the sky.  They never said that she wasn't inside of something.

Think of it this way... she could be Weyard's Superman!  ...er... woman... whatever... But since the Golden Sun has been lit, she now absorbs its rays and BAM!  SuperSheba action!

Salanewt

That could make sense. Also, for falling our of the sky, I was saying that perhaps people who here in the canoe dropped her and then... Meh.

Yeah, she could be that strong, except for the fact that she is never my best character when I play (although she is up there). Then again, she did survive when she fell of of Venus Lighthouse, so did Felix, so...

Have a nice day.