News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

I Changed Jenna's Items, And...

Started by Salanewt, 25, June, 2009, 10:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello. I changed Jenna's items so she would start with her normal items, plus a Herbed Shirt and the Shaman's Rod. However, I do not want her to have the Shaman's Rod equipped. I would prefer it if she had her wooden stick equipped, but whenever I start a new file, she has the Shaman's Rod equipped (even when the wooden stick is earlier on the items list).

Please, if anybody knows, teel what to do to fix this.

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Drick9

Who ever uses the shamans rod for anything but when you get into trial road anyway? Just make the thing unequipable.

thenightsshadow

There IS a reason the Shaman's Rod is on Felix <_<
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Salanewt

No, sorry, I want to rephrase it. I do not want it to be equipped, but I want it so whoever is playing will be able to go to her (Jenna's) inventory and equip it. Besides, I made it a really good weapon (maybe a bit too good for the beginning). It has a 100% chance of unleashing Hurricane, and it bestows Thunderhead as a useable psynergy.

However, it lowers your attack and defense to 0 (unless you get to be really high levelled). It does give you 2 turns as well, and a PP recovery of 14.

Anyway, I want it so this weapon can be equipped, but I do not want it equipped when you start the game.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 30 2009, 12:01 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?