Golden Sun Hacking Community
February 25, 2018, 09:30:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Forum DC Wiki Help Search Calendar   Downloads   Login Register  

Search  

Golden Sun Vale Essentials (Minecraft 1.11.2 Mod)
Golden Sun Vale Essentials.jar
Filesize: 1.34MB  Views: (269)  Downloads (11)  Last Download: February 22, 2018, 08:40:11 PM 
Previous Download | Next Download
Description:

(a mod for minecraft version 1.11.2)

Adds a wide assortment of 3D models and world-building blocks and set dressing from the town of Vale from the Golden Sun series to Minecraft!

DOWNLOAD
(by clicking this link, you promise you'll make a back-up of your world before loading up the mod)
Spoiler for Hidden:

To install, simply download the mod from the link above and place the resulting .JAR file in your Minecraft mods folder. Forge is required to run this mod.

Creator's comments...
Version 1.0.2: "This mod is part of the Golden Sun Decor 2.0 family of Golden Sun mods for Minecraft 1.11.2. This is a dual entry in the 2.0 series, containing the sub-mods Golden Sun: Vale Essentials and Golden Sun: Fauna. These two mods were lumped together for several reasons, mainly due to a degree of cross-over in the content they add to Minecraft (you can't have Vale without the trees!). The Vale Essentials sub-mod adds a variety of 3D models, blocks, and set dressing from the town of Vale, allowing for near 1:1 Minecraft recreations of the town as it appears in-game. Some structures are included, such as the Vale Sanctum. The Vale bridge objects are modular in that they are broken out into a front piece, middle piece, and end piece, one set for each compass direction, allowing the user to customize the length of the bridges they create if they wish. Special blocks such as corner pieces are included as well, with a variety of grass and wall block articulations, allowing for decent transitions from walls to corners to grassy tops.

The Golden Sun: Fauna sub-mod includes a utilitarian variety of trees and plants found in the game with additional plant life planned for a future, more content-dense Fauna mod. Included so far are trees commonly found in Vale and several other GS1 cities such as Bilibin. Garet's sister's garden is included, of course! Between these two mods, users should have roughly all of the tools they need to recreate Vale as it appears in the Golden Sun series, or their own completely new Golden Sun towns! Have fun!"

IMAGES

Spoiler for Hidden:

The mod goes great with Custom NPC mods, such as Noppes' Custom NPCs, which allows custom user-created quests, in-game dialog, essentially everything anyone will ever need.

FEATURES

Venus Djinni Set Mars Djinni Set Jupiter Djinni Set Mercury Djinni Set

Golden Sun: Vale Essentials and Golden Sun: Fauna
add a huge selection of 3D models, structures, and blocks to Minecraft, including:

The Vale Sanctum
Modular Bridges
Vale Grass, Wall, Shade, and Dirt Paths with corner blocks and articulations for all block types
Foliage including flowers, ivy, bushes
Trees, large and small
And more!

PROBLEMS?

If you encounter any problems, post a crash report here so I can take a look at it.
It should be 99.8% stable. I'd be surprised if it caused any issues for anyone other than ID conflicts with other mods, which is unlikely and easily fixed.

CHECK OUT THESE BEAUTS:

Previous Golden Sun Minecraft mods I've created:
Spoiler for Hidden:

COMING SOON...

Spoiler for Hidden:
Fauna, fauna, fauna...

Posted by: Majora December 04, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

Rating: This download has not been rated yet.
Linking Codes
Direct Link

Comments

Add Comment
Comment: 
Your comment will not appear until it has been approved.
Return to Downloads