News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Aile~♥

I'm BAAACK!

If you want an explanation, I was off in Tofino with no access to computers. Sucks, I know. But now I'm back! YAY!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Griever

Charon

Welcome back. The ToS set will be up when the shop system is.

Salanewt

Oh cool, welcome back Jamie! I kind of wish I noticed your post earlier, now I kind of feel bad about it. Anyway, you should have fun!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I'm leaving the GS hacking scene, possibly for good, due to no longer having access to a Windows computer. So, I can't make any new hacks and probably can't play yours (Mac VBA is surprisingly incompatible with a lot of these types of hacks).

That said, here's what I've last been working on, if anyone wants it.

Salanewt

That stinks. Are you still going to be able to visit GSHC?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

Even if you can't make a hack ... you can still visit right? and do you think you might get a windows computer in the future?

leaf

Something tells me someone needs to introduce you to WINE.

If that fails, there's also the option of setting up your computer to run both mac os and windows in parallel, but I'm pretty sure that option costs money.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Start saving for a computer that doesn't suck.  We all know how bad Macs are, after all.  But that doesn't keep you from spriting and sharing ideas with people.  I mean, just because I don't like your ideas doesn't mean that someone else won't find them useful.  Depends on the style of the hack, really.

Hoopa

Quote from: Role on 28, January, 2011, 09:08:20 PM
Start saving for a computer that doesn't suck.  We all know how bad Macs are, after all.  But that doesn't keep you from spriting and sharing ideas with people.  I mean, just because I don't like your ideas doesn't mean that someone else won't find them useful.  Depends on the style of the hack, really.

Wow Role, advice and an insult all in one. Anyway, I probably won't be around as often on weekdays due to lack of net time as a result of various circumstances.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

I didn't mean to insult anyone but people who like macs there, as we all know that Mac lovers are just Hipsters without any real intelligence to them. :P

thenightsshadow

I've been away so long unofficially that I think it'd be the responsible thing to actually make it official:

I'm currently in Culinary School and I'm heading up a huge project with a huge amount of people inside my culture group, so between that and my girlfriend my time has been significantly cut down.

I'm just coming on to leave this message; I finish school in June but I'm headed to the Philippines in August, so barely any time in-between.  I restart school in September/October, and I finish that segment in March/April.  By that time I might be moving out of BC to Newfoundland (depends on how funds go) so yeah.

Btw, Role, you were right.  I think you know what I'm talking about.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Rolina

Of course I was right.  I'm always right.

...What are you talking about again?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Rolina

Ewww, that's happened to me.  What'd the do with your identity?  The brats that stole mine ordered 50 bucks worth of pizza a day for a few days.  Had the pizza guy not come to the door on the check, I'd not have known until it was too late.

Atrius (He/Him)

Not that I've had the time to be particularly active lately anyway, but there's been a death in the family so I'll have even less time to spend here for a while.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Kain

I'll be out for awhile.  Don't know how long.  See ya.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Aile~♥

I now have access to Windows again! So, I'm back to the hacking scene! Which means you guys get to endure more of my nonsense and interesting experiments!