News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Heya!

Started by Muloon, 02, March, 2020, 10:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muloon

Hey!
I'm someone who's truly hoping to learn a little here :)
I hope to be polite, truly sorry if I do anything wrong or incorrect here, I can be a little dense.
But overall I'm hoping to learn some fun stuff, and to talk to some cool people!
[/color]:newquest:
I'm unsure how these forums quite work, so sorry if I may do anything wrong or incorrect.

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome to the GSHC!

We're always happy to teach, though I'll be up front that there is more activity on the Discord server these days. On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high), how knowledgeable about this stuff do you think you are?

Hope to hear more from you soon!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Muloon

1 I'm afraid to say, I'm hoping to learn how to better use some tools for changing things about Golden Sun, I've messed a small bit with TLA editor, and recently I found gsmagic. It's been fun :)

Honestly I just find a lot of joy using these tools, breathes some new life onto Golden Sun for me!
I'm unsure how these forums quite work, so sorry if I may do anything wrong or incorrect.