News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Forum Skin Discussion Topic

Started by twocows, 20, March, 2009, 05:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

If that's the case with the whole water/electricity thing... then It'd HAVE to be Piers getting shocked.  I can't see that happening to Mia.  Granted, I can't see it happening to Piers, either, but I think that between the two, it'd probably be more likely with Piers.

After all, he's older than Kraden, and what do we know about old people and technology?

Charon

Yeah, Mia's too, well, you know, intellegent to get herself in that situation.

We should have a Kraden theme in which he just absolutely dumbfounded by the computer technology, thus having his brain have a meltdown.

Rolina

No... I don't wanna incur the wrath of the kradenettes...  Doing that may very well be a very bad idea.  After all, Kraden has his own TEMPLE dedicated to him...

Instead, an "Old Guys of Golden Sun" theme.

Kraden, Babi, Donpa, all glaring at... Piers, whom is surrounded by young attractive generic women.

Salanewt

Hehe, these are good ideas. For a mercury theme, how about Peirs getting shocked and Mia using ply on him?

:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Because I REAALY hate this mars themed skin, I figured we could have multiple skins (at least, I THINK OMG boards can have multiple skins...)

Suggestions?  Well, for starters, the classic Jupiter skin.  It'd be nice to see that return.

Another one?  How about a skin based on the Golden Sun text?  It could have the default font be similar to that of the text in GS, the background be the default background, etc...  The icons could be the same ones you see in the editor...

The New Game icon could be the new thread icon, the Update icon could be the Edit post icon, etc...

Aile~♥

My only problem with this skin is having GARET for the online users icon. My suggestion: You know the Jupiter online users icon? Well, position Jenna, Garet, and Aaron in the same position. (No bad guys allowed, sorry Karst, Agatio, Saturos and Menardi.) Or we could replace Garet with Kay, because nobody likes Garet.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

But they aren't bad guys.  More like Chaotic Good, or Anti-Heroes...

It should be Jenna, Kay, and Karst!

Because nobody likes Garet...

Aile~♥

Aaron is awesome though! Include him! Why does it have to be only females? It's racist!

Rolina

No, it's not racist, it's sexist.  You were the one being racist against Proxians!

Besides, there are no boys on the internet, only girls and girls pretending to be boys. :P

If you insist, then fine... Jenna, Saturos, and Karst

Salanewt

Um... I beg to differ with you post about no boys on the internet...

Anyway, I would only have one of the Proxian 4 if any. I think that Garet could be replaced with his older sister, Jenna if fine, and perhaps... Does anyone remember... Um... Why are there almost no Mars Adepts in the game (excluding those from Prox)? There is a small amount in Vale, but that seems to be it. there aren't even any near Magma Rock...

Oh, how about Jenna, Garet (or sister), and a Mars djinni?

Also, here is an idea for Mercury: Alex, Mia, Robot, Lord Hydros, and Mercury Djinni. I know that there are five characters in here, but... Okay, we can leave out the Robot (label name: PIERS).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Adepts tend to congregate in region.  Venus adepts around Vale, Champa and Izumo, Mercury around Imil and Lemuria, Jupiter around Contigo, Garoh, and possibly Xian, and Mars around Vale and Prox.

Salanewt

Yeah, that seems about right. However, even Imil has few Mercury Adepts if you think about it.

Have a nice day.

An idea for a Venus skin... Isaac, Felix, and Susa around a Venus djinni.

Rolina

That works.

Mercury could have the three well known ones: Mia, Piers, and Alex.
Non-Elemental could have the "Old guys of Weyard" - Kraden, Babi, and Lunpa!  If you don't mind the greyish theme, that is.

Salanewt

Oh yeah, that is a good idea for a non-elemental theme.

I have an idea for a "starting new" theme, although I have no idea what colours would be used...

Young Isaac, Young Garet/Jenna, and Eoleo might be good for a starters theme.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Akafubu gets his powers from Magma Rock supposedly.

Salanewt

Hm... Oh yeah! I had forgotten about that. However, it almost looks like he is a Venus Adept... then again, it is hard to tell, considering he hardly uses anything unique to either one (there is Lift though...).

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Lift is Mercury though. Not Venus.

Rolina

Can't tell with Kimbombo.  The psynergy used there is too varied, not to mention that the Necronomicon you get there bestows a 4-element class...  Anywho, his is off topic, so let's get back on topic.

Anyone else have any suggestions for forum skins?

Salanewt

I know, but I had forgotten when I made that post. So... Is Akafubu an Everything Adept? He gets his power from Magma Rock, uses Water psynergy... He also goes into the Great Gabomba (which seems like earth), and Jupiter psynergy is required to get to the very end of the statue, so...

Have a nice day.

Edit: Which makes me think of an elemental "wheel" skin. Basically, a rainbow theme.

Atrius (He/Him)

It doesn't really have support for multiple themes.  However, because of how modifiable the forums are I may be able to rig something up to create that support myself.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]