News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Awec, 10, November, 2010, 11:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awec

Hi. I'm Awec.
I should really have read some of the other introduction topics before posting this. But I'm lazy. Oh well.

Anyway, hi. Actually, I only registered to post in the error report section of TLA Editor, and I'm probably wrong too.
You may or may not see me post more.

I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Griever

Well hello and welcome ...
Even if its error reports ... do try to post ... else you registering will be meaningless .....
Oh and follow the rules and have fun !!!!

Salanewt

Exactly what DarkGriever said! Of course, I think you can post as a guest, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, please stay for a bit longer, post, and have fun!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Menaus

I'm waiting for Roles big greeting. Its... Scary  :Sweat:
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. Click the image in my sig to read the-- Oh, it's not the rules, but anyway, have fun.

QuoteI think you can post as a guest, if I am not mistaken.
I doubt that... But, are you sure? I don't think I've been seeing anyone do it lately.

QuoteI'm waiting for Roles big greeting. Its... Scary.
Take  note that she did "leave", so her greetings might not be here as often anymore. (But I guess I can wait and see.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Menaus

Why did she "leave"?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Charon

Long story short she wasn't satisfied with how the forum was going.

Regardless, welcome! Don't forget to read the rules by clicking my signature (which I should probably change sometime soon... I've had it forever...)

Awec

Quote from: Salanewt on 10, November, 2010, 11:39:40 AM
I think you can post as a guest

Well, there was no reply button on the error reports thread and when I tried quoting someone it said I wasn't allowed to view the section cause I was a guest.  :sad:
Anyways, thanks. I might be quite active here actually, since I quite like the idea of hacking Golden Sun.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Salanewt

Actually, that might have been the older forums. If you do become active here, I can guarantee that things will either be interesting or fun. Probably fun, but there are times when it becomes interesting too.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

QuoteActually, that might have been the older forums.
Again, I doubt it. For the Invisionfree one, not sure about omgforums. But whe I first became a member, I tried posting before activating my account, which didn't work... and that's when I hadto activate it through clicking the link in my email..... If you can't post as an invalidated member, then it only makes sense that you can't post as a guest either.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rockisftw

Quote from: Menaus on 10, November, 2010, 05:18:11 PM
I'm waiting for Roles big greeting. Its... Scary  :Sweat:
Hehe.. yeah. I'm waiting for that too, after reading a few posts. *hides*
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Aile~♥

OH NOEZ! PEOPLE! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO? WHEREVER SHALL WE GO?

...Ahem, welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community. We hope you enjoy your stay.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Awec

I love how off-topic people are going on my intro post  :happy:
I. Am. A. Spoon.
What of it?