News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Spam Sanwiches Are Good! Eat em!

Started by Menaus, 03, December, 2010, 02:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

So, who likes SPAM? Who likes SPAM sandwiches? I do! Let me tell you guys the ingredients and how to make it. First is bread, nice soft (SPAM), tasty bread, then you add Succulent SPAM, juicy lettuce (SPAM), mayo (SPAM SPAM), and a bucket of SPAM. Or you could take SPAM, then beef (SPAM), and mush them together (SPAM) and put them between two pieces of bread (SPAM) and eat it up with some nice SPAM sauce. Another nice way is to take the bread (SPAM) put it between (SPAM SPAM) two pieces of really good SPAM and then put sauce on either side and eat it all up.

Or you could take some (SPAM) bread and (SPAM) toast it to a SPAM then take and put SPAM on it, than put (SPAM SPAM) mayo and then (SPAM SPAM SPAM) put it all together to make a SPAM sandwich SPAM.

This is just the introduction to a persuasive speech I'm going to say, I'm not looking for feedback, I just wanted to put it here so it will have a permanent home :)

And because the automatic incorrect word detector on all of my text programs don't work for some reason :/

Now that I think about it, I'm not going to have much to talk about, this speech needs to be at least 5 minutes. I'll think of something.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]