News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

New Year's Resolutions

Started by Salanewt, 31, December, 2010, 05:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Do you make them? Do you go through with them? You may discuss them here!

As for mine, I am not sure what I want. I can think of a list of resolutions that I do not want, but I am not sure if there are any changes that I really need.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

Nothing much except finally learning Japanese. I've finally had it with waiting for translations.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

That sounds like a good one. Learning multiple languages can be very rewarding, especially since you can communicate with a wider range of people.

Also, I know what my resolution is now. To learn ARM/THUMB, primarily for GBA games.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

ScottTheAdept

ARM/THUMB? Pardon my lack of experience but what is that? Either way, good luck.

Learning Japanese, Whizkid? Which form? I know there's about three if I remember right.

To stay on topic, my New Year's Resolution is to get out more and be a nicer person. It's kinda kicked in a little earlier than 2011, though.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

Hoopa

Erm, you're probably thinking of Chinese Scott. There's only one Japanese language... Anyway, Happy New year everyone.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

RTGreece21

My new years resolution is to have less sex and to earn myself a guaranteed steady job so i can continue to support those around me. i also, of course, plan to improve on art.

I also want to learn more Russian, Japanese, German, Greek, some italian, and a few other languages, but that will take time.

i also want to start my GS hack which will feature Fyohlr, a world inside my head.

(Scott, youre deffinately thinking chinese. there are various versions of chinese, but japanese is mostly one version, it just happens to have various sets of symbols that can be used to write it. Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, more specifically. my friend is half japanese, ke knows that kind of nonsence.)
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

ScottTheAdept

Eh heh... Excuse my ignorance there... Yay another Resolution! I must be informed! Oh yeah, Happy New Year!
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

ChrisButton

One of my resolutions would definitely be to compose a full song, rather than just riffs and stuff.