News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

I think I've broken my patch <.<

Started by Zach, 22, January, 2011, 08:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

So I was going back through the classes to re-balance them and made some new psynergies. Created a patch as normal, except when I get to the load menu and attempt to load a game, it freezes. Kinda thought it was strange so I applied to a different rom and it did the same thing <.<. So I went back and un-did the psynergies that I created (2) hoping that that would fix it. Created a patch and got the same result. I'm not sure what I broke and this has never happened to me before when I was creating Patches. Help?

Atrius (He/Him)

Post the patch, and I'll check it out.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

Atrius (He/Him)

>_<;

It was the editor's fault, apparently there's a glitch involving the automatic repointing system, and the RNG patch.  It will obviously have to be fixed, but should you encounter similar problems before that disabling the RNG patch should fix them.

Here's a fixed version of your patch, there should be absolutely no data loss/corruption.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

Quote from: Atrius on 23, January, 2011, 12:12:50 AM
>_<;

It was the editor's fault, apparently there's a glitch involving the automatic repointing system, and the RNG patch.  It will obviously have to be fixed, but should you encounter similar problems before that disabling the RNG patch should fix them.

Here's a fixed version of your patch, there should be absolutely no data loss/corruption.

Wow, didn't see that coming and thanks, I appreciate it