News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Rockisftw, 12, November, 2010, 05:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockisftw

I've been looking around the forums for about a day before joining, trying to play the Maniac patch by Zach :P.
I thought it'd be nice to officially join the community [and post/try make a TLA patch].
:um: :um: :um:
:!: I have the same name as the first main character, :Isaac:. So thats one of the reasons I like Golden Sun so much, lol  :happy:
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Salanewt

Well, hello Isaac, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you are sure to have fun. Also, if you do make a hack, I would be interested in playing it eventually.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rockisftw

Testers, and possibly an instruction manaul :P
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Griever

Hello and welcome, hope you can have fun as we all like Golden Sun. Post a lot and follow the rules ^_^.

*We do have a hack, but its still in development and will probably take a while before it gets released, you are free to help with it if you like*

Rockisftw

I can test it.. but I have close to no knowledge with coding, so the most I can do is post logs and or where it went wrong.

Griever

That should be enough help since i too am not good with coding. Check the community hack section and see what you can do.

Aile~♥

And here I thought it was impossible to be clueless with the Editor. Well, back then they had an instruction manual, but Atrius hasn't finished one for the updated version yet. XP

Anyway, welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community. Post lots, do stuff, have fun, etc.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rockisftw

Thanks and I sure feel stupid XP. No idea how to change % appearences and or if I can add certain monsters to areas. Also trying to finish homework at the same time, so I have numbers flying around my head.

Atrius (He/Him)

Yeah... The guide for the editor hasn't been updated since v0.1  :Sweat:  I really need to write a new one, especially for v0.3 since there are features that are starting to get more complex to use.

Monster encounters for areas can't fully be edited yet, the best you can do is to edit the groups in the enemy editor.  You can't yet set which groups appear where, or the frequency at which they do.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rockisftw

Quote from: Atrius on 12, November, 2010, 06:07:14 PM
Yeah... The guide for the editor hasn't been updated since v0.1  :Sweat:  I really need to write a new one, especially for v0.3 since there are features that are starting to get more complex to use.

Monster encounters for areas can't fully be edited yet, the best you can do is to edit the groups in the enemy editor.  You can't yet set which groups appear where, or the frequency at which they do.
Thank you for clarifying Atrius ;]! I love your editor by the way: small few glitches though: like an infinite use oil drop that says single use in the editor and in game.

Charon

Welcome! If you need any help with the editor you can ask any of us here :3 It has a lot of new features...

(speaking of which I should get to helping writing... but there's so much other things to do D: )

Don't forget to click my signature to read the rules, blah blah blah ;o (saying that every time is quite boring, after all...)