News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

-Hack Idea.

Started by D2J, 18, December, 2010, 05:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D2J

-My Initial Ideas Was To Create A Hack That Would Be A Twist Of Fate From GS1. It Would Involve Saturos Taking Felix's Place And Felix Would Play Jenna's. This Would Also Mean That Menardi Fought Isaac And Company Alone Due To The Fact She Let Saturos Fight Alone On Mercury Lighthouse. I've Already Started Editing Text, Fixing Classes To Adjust To The New Characters And Such. I Just Need A Lending Hand On The Hex Editing. Please Leave A Comment Or Message If You Would Like To Assist Me In Making This. Trust Me You'll Like It. =D

Menaus

I actually don't like it.

Saturos died, remember?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Awec

It was sad, Saturos was awesome, but he died. He's not coming back, and considering he'd be at the bottom of the Venus Lighthouse pit thingy, or possibly at the bottom of the sea, he'll be staying dead.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

D2J

-It's Called A Hack For A Reason. Duh.

Atrius (He/Him)

I hope you don't seriously expect people to offer their assistance with nothing to base their decision on except the rather pretentious claim that it's the "greatest idea ever"  People usually like to know something about what they'd be helping create.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

leaf

I wouldn't help him just because of the way he types. It's even more annoying than had everything been in caps. Not that I'm suggesting to capitalize everything, either...
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

D2J

-I Gave A Clue Tho. And I'm Really Sorry But I'm Gonna Continue To Type Like This.

Aile~♥

What are you USING? Is it really easier to type like that?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

Hey now, this topic is about his hack, not his typing habits, lay off it.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

D2J

-Forget The Hack. I'll Do It Myself. And I'm Not Using Anything. It's Just How My Hands Work. Anyways, Yo Atrius, Thanks In Advance But I Just Wanna Know IS There A Code To Prevent Isaac's Party From Joining Yours???

Charon

So... do you have any ideas laid out? I'm interested in your hack idea but I don't have much to build off of.

D2J

-Yes I Do But I Didn't Want Someone To Beat Me To The Hack. But My Initial Ideas Was To Create A Hack That Would Be A Twist Of Fate From GS1. It Would Involve Saturos Taking Felix's Place And Felix Would Play Jenna's. This Would Also Mean That Menardi Fought Isaac And Company Alone Due To The Fact She Let Saturos Fight Alone On Mercury Lighthouse. I've Already Started Editing Text, Fixing Classes To Adjust To The New Characters And Such. I Just Need A Lending Hand On The Hex Editing.

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: D2J on 20, December, 2010, 01:49:50 PMAnyways, Yo Atrius, Thanks In Advance But I Just Wanna Know IS There A Code To Prevent Isaac's Party From Joining Yours???

If you knew which story flag gets switched when they join you could do an ASM hack to set it earlier so that part of the game is skipped.

D2J

-If Only... =/ Well, Time To Look.