Golden Sun Hacking Community
18, August, 2022, 07:08:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The last working version of the classic TLA Editor is Teawater's unofficial "mapeditor" draft.

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Dawn, Get?  (Read 13687 times)
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 100

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« on: 30, November, 2010, 05:00:59 AM »

So who has it so far?

It took driving to 5 different places, but finally at what was to be my last stop of the night either way I found a store whose shipments weren't late.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Global Moderator

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 205

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #1 on: 30, November, 2010, 01:43:51 PM »

Cool, it took me three tries.

Stop 1: Managed to get some cough syrup, does not restock their games until Tuesday (today).
Stop 2: New Printer, does not restock their games until Wednesday or Friday.
Stop 3: I got it!

It is a wonderful game, I just wish that Isaac could learn when to talk, when to be quiet, and when to realize that I already know how to do 90% of the stuff that the tutorials were trying to teach me. In fact, I actually did most of it before the tutorials even started.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Griever
Pyro Master

Don't play with FIRE !!!

Excellent Member

Coins: 20

I am: Enjoying the new Fate game.
Clan Position: High Enchanter

« Reply #2 on: 30, November, 2010, 04:12:10 PM »

>< I got the game even though most other shops take at least 2-3 weeks before they get the new games. I had to ask in 2 different shops, the first one didn't know what game i was talking about, the second one had 10 copies only (not sure if he was lying or not) Um...

And yes the game is really nice >< and Isaac is different and talks even more than Garet.

View Profile
MaxiPower
Feed Me Coins!!
Venus Clan

Great Member

« Reply #3 on: 30, November, 2010, 05:02:02 PM »

playing it now in english, ive finsihed it in JP but im learning so much more of the story its an awsome game with few faults
View Profile

Emblems: Second in Command of Jupiter
Clan Position: Jovian Head Adviser

« Reply #4 on: 30, November, 2010, 09:23:04 PM »

I did! It's really cool how there are weapon skills! But the tutorial is a pain...

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."
View Profile
AudreySophie
« Reply #5 on: 30, November, 2010, 10:55:27 PM »

well, I have it, but I can,t play without a guide, because I am scared of being a loser for nothing. and not being able to not lose or to miss something for always.
Aile~♥
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #6 on: 30, November, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »

I did! It's really cool how there are weapon skills! But the tutorial is a pain...

Are the weapon skills different from unleashes in the previous games?

From what I've seen, critical hits are gone. As in, even the broad sword has a cool unleash. Tyrell's like: *spin* *bright flash* *spin* *bright flash* *SLAM!!!!! HOME RUN!!!!!*

@Audrey: Dude, just enjoy the game. It's not about being a loser or a winner, it's about having fun!

People these days, I have no idea...

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile
Veteran Member

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #7 on: 01, December, 2010, 12:03:46 AM »

Just got it 3 hours ago. It rocks...

Nice to see the puzzles are great as usual. Although it's definitely strange with the new range of the field psynergy effects - I'm so used to facing a certain direction that it screwed me up a few times lol
View Profile
thenightsshadow
The Enigmatic Overseer of the Twilight
Mercury Clan

« Reply #8 on: 01, December, 2010, 12:43:19 AM »

Got it now.  For free~*

*It is not necessarily "free", just 'free'.  Trading games in for credit and whatnot.

Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.
View Profile
AudreySophie
« Reply #9 on: 13, December, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »

Are the weapon skills different from unleashes in the previous games?

From what I've seen, critical hits are gone. As in, even the broad sword has a cool unleash. Tyrell's like: *spin* *bright flash* *spin* *bright flash* *SLAM!!!!! HOME RUN!!!!!*

@Audrey: Dude, just enjoy the game. It's not about being a loser or a winner, it's about having fun!

People these days, I have no idea...

Yeah,,, I'm just doing that..... I still love the first ennemy,why dmi dragon have curse?, it look like a waste of turn.
Menaus
Sol Clan

Coins: 0

« Reply #10 on: 15, December, 2010, 06:17:37 AM »

I got it and it's the best game I have on my DS :)

However I am stuck.

Spoiler for Hidden:
What happened is I used an Action Replay to walk through walls to get a summon tablet I missed, after I got the summon tablet I thought "How about I see if I can go back to Belnisk". So I went there and I couldn't get back out :/ AND I saved before knowing this, so I'm stuck in Belnisk.

The only solution I can think of is to get a AR code that teleports your character to somewhere other than Belnisk. Currently I am right before doing Apollo Sanctum so it can't be anywhere after that place.

Unfortunately I don't know how to make AR codes so I'm screwed.
« Last Edit: 15, December, 2010, 11:39:00 PM by Menaus » Logged

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Global Moderator

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 205

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #11 on: 15, December, 2010, 12:40:55 PM »

Erm, wouldn't some of those be spoilers for people who have not played yet? I wanted to see if I could have a beta psynergy or two, but my AR stopped working shortly after I rescued my character in Pokemon Platinum.

Spoiler for Not sure if I need one:
As for your problem, is there a "Return to last Sanctum" trick in the game or something?

Otherwise, this is definitely a game to obtain for those of you who have yet to do so.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Menaus
Sol Clan

Coins: 0

« Reply #12 on: 15, December, 2010, 11:41:38 PM »

Well its only names, but just to be safe I'll put spoiler tags in there.

Spoiler for Not sure of there is one:
Well that would be the obvious solution, but I'm not sure if the "return to last sanctum" trick is still in there, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla
View Profile
dwkjohn
Peaceful Heathen
Venus Clan

time management skill level: -5000

I am: Clicking my signature like you should be!

« Reply #13 on: 16, May, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »

Is anyone as pissed as i am that its not on gameboy? Irate
they should at least make the first two for ds. Right? And they are kinda turnin the djinn into pokemon
dont ya think?  Venus Djinni Mars Djinni Jupiter Djinni Mercury Djinni

Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
 (     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
  All your internet entertainment.
View Profile
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 100

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« Reply #14 on: 16, May, 2011, 10:43:06 PM »

Not at all.  The GBA is outdated already, and it would be ridiculous to port GBA games to the DS since it's only one generation ahead and the original model could run GBA games.  Also the djinn have always been like Pokémon, you just haven't realized you gotta catch 'em all until now.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 3

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #15 on: 17, May, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »

GBA to 3DS is expected, though, thanks to the virtual console.  I actually want to see if there's a way we'll be able to transfer our hacks into our 3DSes via wifi or something, but until the editor gets to a point that we can actually have full hacks, it's kind of a pipe dream at this point.

View Profile WWW
dwkjohn
Peaceful Heathen
Venus Clan

time management skill level: -5000

I am: Clicking my signature like you should be!

« Reply #16 on: 18, May, 2011, 02:53:35 AM »

Muh. Um... you have a point. Maybe i should think more before I speak.

Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
 (     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
  All your internet entertainment.
View Profile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Chatbox
01, June, 2022, 07:12:04 AM
Plexa: We're almost there Daddy Poi, ACE in TLA any day now :)
01, September, 2021, 02:55:35 PM
Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas: At least for warps.
01, September, 2021, 02:55:01 PM
Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas: To think that events are not done via a tilemap in GS3 is interesting, and they'd just be cubes in the size of a tile (I think)... with given coords.
28, March, 2021, 06:10:33 PM
Salanewt: Tiny announcement down here that a new animation pack is now available for download! The Animation Overhaul is required; see the downloads page for more details.
03, March, 2021, 03:16:30 AM
Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas: I'm happy ACE is possible and easy in GS1. :D Thank you Tret. Now if we can get GS2 Air's Rock to do ACE, wouldn't that be something.
18, February, 2021, 03:25:26 PM
Salanewt: The one here has everything: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=132
18, February, 2021, 02:03:20 PM
VardenSalad: It looks like Atrius' editor download is broken again. The only thing in the .zip is the background image
13, February, 2021, 03:15:41 PM
MaxiPower: Welcom back Charon. been a long time.
11, February, 2021, 09:40:04 PM
Daddy Poi's Oily GorillasSo how long is this site going to be "This website is still under construction, please excuse the mess." :D
04, February, 2021, 12:56:21 AM
charon the ferryman: LMAO i love 2010 tech
04, February, 2021, 12:56:07 AM
charon the ferryman: release me from my discord prison meme mortals
15, November, 2020, 03:45:26 PM
Salanewt: We're more alive than the board implies; most discussion takes place over on the Discord server.
15, November, 2020, 03:45:06 PM
Salanewt: Haha, heya!
15, November, 2020, 02:07:50 PM
Frog: Nice to see this place is still alive...ish anyway xD
30, October, 2020, 11:10:23 PM
Salanewt: ... Actually, it's almost time for me to post an update on the forum. It's been coming along really nicely overall, and it was only a couple months or so ago that I added some new status effects to the game.
30, October, 2020, 11:08:41 PM
Salanewt: I need to get it done to start making progress on the parts of the AI Overhaul I want to start working on.
30, October, 2020, 11:08:14 PM
Salanewt: It's going well! I wanted to get more of my djinn reform done this week but I've been busy with other things sadly.
30, October, 2020, 09:58:14 PM
KyleRunner: Hi guys! How are you doing?
13, October, 2020, 11:19:21 AM
MaxiPower: first chapter of my golden sun inspired webtoon is now live. be cool if yas could check it out. https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/legacy-of-the-lost-dragoon/the-northern-reaches/viewer?title_no=508487&episode_no=6
31, August, 2020, 08:40:32 AM
Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas: Being able to convert IPS files to text files to also supporting commenting, and convert back to IPS after changes.... sounds like a fun strategy? 
27, August, 2020, 10:37:30 PM
Salanewt: Hey, thanks! 
25, August, 2020, 12:59:22 AM
Foreclosure: Yo! Looking forward for this AI OVerhaul patch when it's finished :) :) 
19, August, 2020, 07:00:17 PM
Salanewt: That's awesome! I'm pretty good; been working on an AI Overhaul project and have made some nice progress in the past couple weeks; the goal for tonight is to add Deadbeard to GS2 and then I can move onto something new.
19, August, 2020, 01:14:56 PM
Awec: Ye not bad, just checked back in for updates on GS Reloaded really. Although now I'm looking back through some of my old forum posts, which is fun :D how are you?
19, August, 2020, 01:43:07 AM
Salanewt: It sure is! How have you been?
16, August, 2020, 09:40:57 AM
Awec: Yo nice to see this forum is still going
14, August, 2020, 09:06:44 PM
Salanewt: Hey! How goes it?
01, August, 2020, 01:31:53 PM
KyleRunner: Hello, people!
08, July, 2020, 08:57:11 PM
Salanewt: That awkward feeling when almost a quarter of a year goes by without anyone posting a message in this chatbox.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise