News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Favourite Golden Sun?

Started by Salanewt, 02, December, 2010, 04:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So far, which has been your favourite of the series?

The Golden Sun
1 (12.5%)
The Lost Age
3 (37.5%)
Dark Dawn
2 (25%)
All of them
0 (0%)
It is impossible to hate any of them, so this is not an option suggesting that anyone can.
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Salanewt

So far, my favourite is TLA. It would have been Dark Dawn if it were not for the...

[spoiler=Points of...]
No Return! I mean, a time travel gadget would have been nice to have once you do beat the game, so you can go back and find the stuff that you might have missed. Alas, Camelot did not see it that way... they are all good games though.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Garet]Or Freddie Mercury's moustache... it made me laugh, but why make Garet such a worrywart with that moustache?[/spoiler]

And what might your favourite one be?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

haddad

MaxiPower

The Lost Age hands down... dark dawn has me on the end of my seat to see whats next for the series tho

i think the biggest downer for me in dark dawn were yea the point of no returns but also:

Briggs
[spoiler]Cant believe they killed him.... Why like?[/spoiler]

and also Briggs Ship
[spoiler]They make it out to a big deal of how Briggs loves this ship, they should of made it that this ship was the actual one they stole (paid for) in TLA for nosglic purposes[/spoiler]

I cant wait to GS4 to find out all GS3 hints at, and boyee theres a ton to work with!!

Salanewt

That part was actually kind of sad. Hey, wait a second.

[spoiler]His Lemurian ship looks pretty weak, I thought that they were supposed to be stronger than that?[/spoiler]

I am also a bit upset at the fact that...

[spoiler=characters]... Only two of the original party members are even in the game, minus Kraden of course. I mean, wasn't Kalay IN Angara? I would have liked to seen Jenna before leaving. I also thought that Vault was where they were going to end up, in all honesty. Again, there was no Vault.

There was no sign of Imil either, though there was Mercury Lighthouse. I wanted to visit Mia, but no chance of that happening...[/spoiler]

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

Dark Dawn is my new fave. All the new stuff is awesome! Before that though, it was TLA.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Griever

Dark Dawn of course, i can't wait till we can hack it >< we can actually make really nice hacks with it  :happy:

Awec

The first one. Somehow the more obviously linear progression appealed to me.
Not to mention Mercury and Venus Lighthouses were the 2 best areas in any of the games (and Saturos was just plain epic).
Sol Sanctum was fun too, though far too short.
And I never liked Sheba or Piers...  :sad:
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Shinigami

TLA. Golden Sun Dark Dawn was good, but waaay too short... It took me 25 and a half houres to get to the final boss :sad:
And
[spoiler]We can only travel through one part of the world??[/spoiler]
And
[spoiler]We can only see 2 of the playable characters return...[/spoiler]
Ah well...
I hope they make the next one better.
Still very good game though!!
So nanoka~

ScottTheAdept

I'd have to say The Lost Age was my favorite. It's not because of its ability to be brutally hacked, but because of its emphasis on exploration. Don't get me wrong, I still cherish the other ones.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.