News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

ARM/THUMB Guide

Started by Salanewt, 19, May, 2011, 10:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

ARM/THUMB Guide: V0.3

Download: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=27

Info: Hello everyone! As you probably know, I started working on a chart that would be useful for people who wish to write or understand scripts. I eventually finished it a few weeks ago, and decided to upload it after confirming its accuracy a few days ago. Granted, it would still be in the development phase if it were not for the help of charleysdrpepper, meaning that he is the co-author of this guide.

Every [noticeable] command has been listed in hexadecimal numerical order, detailing what each command does and how it is formed. It starts with LSL at 0000, and ends with BL at F000.

How Uploads Work: I will only upload corrected, complete versions of the guide at GSHC. Other versions will likely be available at Yoshi's Lighthouse, though it might be best to wait for the versions that are uploaded here.

Future: Future versions of this guide will hopefully include an ARM chart, example scripts and functions, labeled diagrams, and a vocabulary section.

Notes: While we have tried our best to ensure the accuracy of this guide, please be polite if you find any mistakes; and please remember to point them out.

Changelog:
0.3 - THUMB chart complete, corrected (for the most part), released at GSHC for the first time.
0.2 - THUMB chart nearly complete, reserved for Yoshi's Lighthouse.
0.1 - Guide started, corrected, reserved for Yoshi's Lighthouse.

Credits: Special thanks to Salanewt for working on the guide, and charleysdrpepper for all of his help with proofreading, refining, and adding information to the guide.

If you have any questions, I can try to answer them. However, I am more of a novice when it comes to this stuff, meaning that someone else might have to answer questions if I am unable to.

Now, I hope that everyone who uses the chart enjoys it, and I wish everyone a nice day.

Edit: I know that I put this in the Downloads section already, but I figured that a topic would allow more people to find out about it. That, and it is easier to let others know of updates in a topic than it is in a download.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?