News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

My Music :)

Started by Awec, 07, December, 2010, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awec

I've been having a play-around with anvil studio and made some... perhaps less than good tracks, but I'm still quite proud of them. If you want, listen to them and tell me what you think (even if you think they're awful).
[spoiler]and yes, to any Senses Fail fans I did borrow a couple of their riffs  :happy:[/spoiler]
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Salanewt

I have only listened to the first two so far, but they sound neat. However, you might want to reconsider which instruments are used in "disaster" at 00:14, it sounds a bit unpleasant.

Have a nice day.

Edit: Done listening to all of them. They sound nice, but I still say that you should change the instrument in that one song. They also remind me of the NES, is that your intention?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Awec

Actually I wasn't intending on making them sound particularly like anything... except as mentioned in the spoiler, and to a small extend to actual Golden Sun music. (This is all stuff I'm trying to fit into my Golden Sun themed game.)
As for Disaster, I'm not sure what to do with that one. The instrument used is Trumpet and I thought it sounded quite good (in a disastery kind of way).
I'll see what other people think and change it if absolutely necessary.

Quick Edit: I just remembered that Windows Media Player is quite temperamental with Disaster, as a problem I found with it was that the speed would randomly shift up (changing pitch as well) which might have caused this horribleness.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?