News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

new snowy person here

Started by tatsumakitee, 19, December, 2010, 06:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatsumakitee

herow der fellow members, thought this forum could use another member so here i am
i came from GSR(u probably know) and since that place is overcrowded in the last month ive just been searchn for other forums
about me: i'm pretty good at drawing(not so at colouring and shading(my weakness))and love anime ^^
this snow is rather annoying isnt it? i found it magnificent at first now its dreadfully annoying nowz oh um...hello
oh i watched the abridge series and its hilarious make more!
wild Arcanus appeared. Kickass Amiti!!

Atrius (He/Him)

Hello, and welcome to the forums, be sure to read & obey the rules.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

The snow can be disabled at "Profile" > "Look and Layout Preferences" > "Disable special graphical effects"
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

Y hello thar, welcome to teh Golden Sun Hacking Community. Iz hopes u enjoys ur stay.

...OK, I'm seriously not going to do that the whole time, so don't get scared. I just had to do it that time. XP

O and bai teh wai, nice avi!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community!

By the looks of your title, I guess I should ask if it is still safe to give a warm welcome? Maybe just some good wishes instead.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

Hey, and welcome to the forum.

I love your avatar. Seriously pro.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

^THERE'S the word I was looking for! "Pro" is just about it. I'm still annoyed that Felix and Jenna don't at least get STICKERS in SSBB. You know, one being the main character's love interest and the other being the second main character?

Frog

Hey welcome to the community!!

Personally I'm annoyed at the lack of golden sun in brawl in general... only a stupid assist trophy??
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

tatsumakitee

ahaha hi everybody :D
avi?
also wats wrong with the insert quote command? its not work'n currently
yea i wished there was more gs in ssb but hey i bet its honna be in the next game, thats of theres any

played the new game yet anybody? i finished it 2.5 times and made a walkthrough for it ^^"
i also hav tons of gsdd pictures if u guyz wanna see(collected from pixiv)

wild Arcanus appeared. Kickass Amiti!!

Aile~♥

Avi, as in avatar. You know, that cool pic next to all your posts.

*Brawl sounds: Get Trophy* You got the Karis trophy!

Charon

Oh hi, welcome! Click my signature for the rules (although I bet you've already read them!)