News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun - The Fang Of Saturn

Started by Role, 10, June, 2009, 07:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Post Removed

Salanewt

Seems pretty interesting. But you might want to check for spelling in some areas, I will show you the only example that I could see from my waking eyes.

It is a power that runs through the very veins of this
world, he very life force of the world itself, this world
we call Weyard. A power once harnessed and abused.

You are missing the 't'. But other than that, you have a good storyline. Just one question though, you have a pirate and a person from a seafaring tribe, right?
Are they both (mostly) Mercury Adepts, or is one different?

:MercurySet:
Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Vikings are jupiter element in Golden Sun.  Thor and the Viking Axe seem to agree with me on this one.

Also, thanks for catching my typo.

Salanewt

You are welcome. Oh yeah, geographically speaking (if I should say it like that), where might the closest location from the Golden Sun 1 + 2 maps be when you speak of the future about Kyomizu?

I am only curious, but that is what killed the cat.
Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Oh, don't worry.  Myself and thenightsshadow are collaborating on this project.  We're working on a simple map right now so we can show the locations on it.  DO NOTE HOWEVER, that the map is much closer to OLD WEYARD, before the sealing of alchemy, instead of the current Weyard.  When we get a pic of the map, which he's working on getting a screenshot of, I'll be editing in the locations of each post in the thread where the location changes, similar to how I notate what djinn have been gotten both on and off text.

Salanewt

Oh cool. I hope you both have fun when working on your story, and the old Weyard thing makes sense. Alchemy has returned, so the world should be normal once again.

Have a nice day.

Luna_blade

Quote from: Rolina on 10, June, 2009, 08:11:00 AM
Oh, don't worry.  Myself and thenightsshadow are collaborating on this project.  We're working on a simple map right now so we can show the locations on it.  DO NOTE HOWEVER, that the map is much closer to OLD WEYARD, before the sealing of alchemy, instead of the current Weyard.  When we get a pic of the map, which he's working on getting a screenshot of, I'll be editing in the locations of each post in the thread where the location changes, similar to how I notate what djinn have been gotten both on and off text.
Sorry for the heavy topic necromancing, but I would like to know if this map was ever finished. If so, can I see it? I'm currently busy with a map that show Weyard from a while ago.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Rolina

Yeah, this project got another overhaul since back then.  In fact, this is the thread for the first version - I've changed it twice since then, and I don't even think it's based in Weyard anymore.

Luna_blade

Quote from: Rolina on 25, May, 2014, 07:49:39 AM
Yeah, this project got another overhaul since back then.  In fact, this is the thread for the first version - I've changed it twice since then, and I don't even think it's based in Weyard anymore.
Oh well... It was worth to ask it.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Rolina

Yeah, iirc, it was DD that caused the first redesign.  The story revolved around Alex's return after thousands of years.  DD kinda forced a redo, and by then this team was thrown onto the backburner.  Kari's team has more focus right now.  Heck, I don't even have art for these four - though I at least know who they are.  Better than.... uh... Shoot, I even forgot his name.  You know he's forgettable when his own creator does that.  But it was Akil who replaced him.  And he's an actual character.

Edit:  Nope, I was wrong.  It's been redone three times.  Here's the thread.  That "post removed" part in there?  Wasn't from the hissy fit I had a few years back - it was because I literally changed the story and went to rewrite it.  Probably mostly having to do with replacing Eric (so that's what his name was... go past me, remembering things for me!) with Akil.  And, if memory serves correct, the whole reason I've not updated was because every time I've tried to write the next entry, something happens 2/3s of the way through it and I lose all my progress.  I think it happened three times and I went "screw it" and gave up in frustration. :/