News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Public Work Requests

Started by Charon, 20, December, 2010, 09:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

For anyone interested, we need help with compiling a list of screen-shots for the animations and arguments.
http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=286.0

QuoteFor the characters you're testing these with, just give the class you have them in abilities with the name of the animation and argument as a decimal (so for regular quake, it'd be 1.1.  Megaslash would need to be named 446.129).  Capture the effect with the name of the ability in the SS (Ex:  Isaac casts 194.4!), save and upload to photobucket

QuoteName the ability the animation numbers - the animation value.argument value.  Also, to allow for testing of >16 at a time, fill up all the classes with different abilities and set it to be learned at level 1, that way they always have access to the animations. 

For those who are willing to help:
1. There will be a reward depending on how much work was done by each person.
2. Please upload your screenshots to photobucket using:
[spoiler]Photobucket Account:  GSHCTesters
Photobucket Password:  OurPassword[/spoiler]
3. Anyone who is gonna help, post in the animation, argument list topic to let us know on which animations you are working.

For more information please either PM Role or Griever.

So far we got:
Griever: working on animations 1-100
Hoopa: working on 471 gradually making his way down.

dwkjohn

ok. so I know people are busy. I am too. but this is a small request. I need the body outline of a gs style world map sprite. can be felix or isaac. I am going to use it so I can hopefully complete my sprite. I need the full sprite sheet with the frames in this example. just an outline kinda like the one that does the example runs at colosso. but I need just the body. no hair, clothes, sword, etc.

and sorry for the poor quality pic. I did it in just 1 min.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Okay, here's what I need - I'm looking for someone to remix "An Adept's New Home" from Dark Dawn.  I need it done via TLA's instruments, and in the style of a march.  It's a very distinctive style, so you may want to look up some examples and wiki info if you're not familiar with the march style of music.  I have an MP3 for it, but I don't know where to find the midi you'll need - and yes, I need this in midi form.  It's gonna be used in my hack.

I will pay based on quality and how much I like it - the better the job, the more coins you get.

dwkjohn

can u get me the mp3 of it? I wanna see wat I can do. however. I donthave much free time so I'm not sure if I can completely jump on this but id like to try.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

Rolina

...You did read my post, right?  I attached the MP3 to it.  Just as I said I did.

dwkjohn

sorry. my browser wasn't working and only loaded text. no pictures or anything else for tha matter butbi see it now. it wasn't there earlier but that was my fault.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

Rolina

Typically, when that happens, you'll either want to refresh the browser or switch to another one.