News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

New guy

Started by ChrisButton, 30, December, 2010, 06:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisButton

Hey guys, my name's Chris.
I'm 17, and have been a Golden Sun addict since childhood. I recently got Dark Dawn for Christmas which is pretty sweet.
Over the years I've seen AtriusV's and other people's videos on Youtube which first led me to begin learning how to use Cheat Engine
because I'm no super hacker. I can write and play music (Any style of guitar, bass of course and piano), I draw, I'm doing a course on
animation, I've been learning pixel art and I know a bit of ActionScript in Flash, which I'm going to be making my first of several test
games for tile based programming soon. I want to learn all the cool jazz you guys do here on this forum if it's even possible for my simple
mind. That's about all I can think of now, peace!

Frog

Hey a fellow 17 year old! :happy:
Welcome to the community I'm sure you'll fit in here perfectly!
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Griever

Hello and Welcome, be active, have fun and follow the rules  :happy:

Salanewt

As Frog and DarkGriever have stated, welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community!

Cool, that is similar to how I joined as well.

Have a nice day!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

ChrisButton

Thanks for the warming welcome guys, I'll be sure to be active!  :VenusDjinni:

Charon

Hey, I'm 17 too XD

Anyhow, welcome! Click my signature to read the rules. Have a good time here, fold origami with me, throw it at silly members... I mean wut?

ChrisButton

Oh cool! I used to do origami during free classes at school.
I also read the rules, they seem pretty straight forward.

Charon

It's good because it does things with your hands, so I can stay awake. It's also the reason why I draw a lot in class...