News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Eternal Alchemy-2.0

Started by Crystal Sonata, 04, January, 2011, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

See!!! "been at least a day since your last post,"
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Salanewt

I think that is a conditional rule. For multiple posts within days, you need to accompany them with updates. Furthermore, you are still limited to one update per day (or something like that).

By the way, how is that update coming along?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Crystal Sonata

Ehh, since im now the mercury leader i really havent been working on it as much....but i have been changing it a bit every day.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Crystal Sonata

Ok i am getting close to a new release but im running out of ideas. Anyone have anything good, or even just wanting something added for their personal use? And its been 2 months since last post, a bump is acceptable right?

EDIT: Just discovered. Do not use the jump patch. I applied it to the newest version that im working on and when i started up the game, the screen where you set your characters name glitched out and freaked. When i tried the copy i made just before applying the patch it worked fine and did not glitch. Could just be a problem when first starting the game.

Salanewt

Cool, I am looking forward to the next version of your hack. Hopefully I can test it this time, since I have been too occupied to even obtain a certain something to play GS1 hacks with.

Edit: GS1, that is your problem right there; the patch only works for GS2. Of course, I would imagine that it could easily be applied to GS1 if you want. I could give you the location of the script if you want, but I was thinking of using it as an example when I post my chart later. Either way, I look forward to your next patch Momo.

Edit 2: Never mind, charleysdrpepper posted the offsets used in GS2. Of course, the other values that have to be changed are located in different places as well. It might be best to do some research, or else to ask if Atrius knows about them.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Crystal Sonata

Ok yea i figured it was something like that. People need to start specifying whether things are GS 1 or GS 2.

Salanewt

I think he did say Golden Sun 2 somewhere in there, though I can see your point.

Oh, how about a Growth stone or something? I mean, we get Frost despite Mia having it in her base class, yet we never get something to bestow Growth.

Aile~♥

If you're gonna use a Growth bestowing item, I'd suggest calling it the Growth Twig, or Growth Seed.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Crystal Sonata

Hmm....seems like a good idea. I hate having to switch around djinn to get growth. Ok growth seed will be added, ill see if i can set in somewhere in the beginning. if i cant ill set it as a starting item.

Crystal Sonata

Ok Eternal Alchemy Version 1.4 Is now released! Will be posted in the downloads section as well as attached here.

Crystal Sonata

Okay, well forgive the double post (And even a Necro post kind of....) but i want to revive this hack. I am gonna be using the ideas presented to me shortly before the thread died, but i could use some more if anyone wants to drop some on me. The 1.4 version should be in my last post for anyone who wants to see what i've changed already. Sorry if this is a bad post but it's not like i can ask someone to post for me before i do (And considering how long ago my last post in this thread was, it doesn't look like it would have happened naturally either)

Crystal Sonata

The new version is finally released. I can't think of anything else, So if anyone has anything they think would be good, Let me know.

Version as of this post: 2.0