News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Noms

Started by ChrisButton, 04, January, 2011, 09:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisButton

If you guys search everything thoroughly like me and like to absorb all the elements of the game.
Did you notice that in every house in any town that has a stove, they cook different meals relevant to their area?
Some of them actually do sound really nice.  :happy:

Pkmn-Master

Yeah, I was glad to see that return.

I loved reading those in the original games.

Hoopa

...Come again? They do?!

......I need to confirm this ASAP!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Frog

I didn't notice this returning... *goes check*
Though I was surprised we didn't see any wells!
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Griever

LOL how do you reach Kolima if you do not go through a well?

Frog

Well not that well, but I mean how in the original almost every town had well from memory, complete with a short description if you talk to it.
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Charon

Yeah, all of the houses have a different food cooking on the stove. It makes me hungry...

Mastermind

I noticed that as well.

Did you notice that you could check the wall scrolls in some of the eastern-themed houses?

zman9000

Also something else interesting with the stoves is almost all time food items that up yous stats. the one found the most is lucky pepper, and one of the stoves (if i remember correctly) that has a person cooking at it, has a bomb in it.

I guess that's what you call An explosively good rice ball.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx