News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Do We Have A Sprite/map/event Editor?

Started by DeadlyAngel91792, 11, June, 2009, 11:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadlyAngel91792

ok i downloaded the golden sun editor but i have some questions does it edit sprites (or import/export them??? and can the map viewer be used to edit the maps yet?,oh and is there a way to edit events??? i kinda want to get started with a hack asap

MaxiPower

right now theres no way its possible in the current editor however

look at this video, it shows Kraden in a fight.. this video was made by Atrius thus proof that its possible and coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblstnPYIUg...re=channel_page

so far in the editor you can

- Edit values of Enemies and team
- edit items, and stats
- edit what monsters appear were
- Create classes and who gets what psyngery

among other things so essentially you can make a real harder game  

Salanewt

I can not wait for the editor to be upgraded... And I also can't wait to be able to use the current version in its current glory!

:MercurySet:
Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

I believe he means "edit what monsters appear where" in which case one could just edit the monster sets, which would end up editing monster appearance location. However it would be nice to be able to make monsters appear in towns, or in other areas where there is no random encounter rate by default.

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Jun 11 2009, 06:09 PM
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Yeah, it would also be neat to edit the background graphics when fighting, if you place fights in a town, maybe have the background show buildings.

Actually, if were to be possible to fight in towns, then djinn would try to fight you first.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Knight of Purgatory

Aww, we did have a map/event editor and I might have actually been able to put Vale data into the Vale City sprite, so you could actually enter it
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Rolina

KOP, do you see where the problem here is?

Atrius (He/Him)

Hint: Those would be the years of the last several posts before, and including yours.

Topic closed.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]