News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Wind Djinn Buttons Hurrah

Started by Seraphinox, 31, May, 2009, 05:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seraphinox

Hi there My name is Seraph/Sera/Sephy for short. I was directed here by Charon. I'm male, 16 and live in ireland. I like Manga/Anime/Drawing/Music and Vidya Games(My favorites being this, Pokemon and Fire emblem)

I have completed both games multiple times and even share the name of the best character (Isaac)(debateable)

Anyway i hope to have a good time here :)  

Charon

Welcome, Sera!

Don't abuse the emotes and make sure you read the rules! We only have a few and they're easy to follow.

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Sarah.  You don't mind if I call you Sarah, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Seraphinox

I would prefer if you didn't call me Sarah..., Sera/ph is fine though
I will follow the rules, don't worry and

*Bashes garret*

Matrim

Welcome to the forums, like Role said read the rules, and hope you have a fun time at this forum and get to know the crazy cast of characters, including me, that reside here.

Rolina

I'm not crazy... everyone else just has inadequate levels of insanity.  Not my fault they're too sane for their own good.

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, enjoy yourself here.

Quote from: Role on 31, May, 2009, 05:55:00 PMThis is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.
Although that can be entertaining too, and there's nothing stopping anyone from doing so if they choose.  Of course if you haven't already beaten the game fair and square, we'll have to throw heavy pointy things really hard in the general direction of your head.

...I happen to like Garet.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

weckar

Good to see you agree with me on that one Atrius xD

Charon

Quote from: Atrius on 31, May, 2009, 06:46:00 PM...I happen to like Garet.
I smell the distinct smell of fresh blood...

I MEAN

We are a pretty little humble place. Stay and talk about the editor, GS or just anything you want!

I have no real opinion on Garet, but he is quite fun to bash. He's necessary, I believe, and his flaws are what I like XD

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Welcome to the forums!!

bashing Garet? what a coincidence to have that as my avatar right now, I'll change it immediately so no one thinks I'm Garet and bashes me. lol.

to..... Ivan, who is the opposite of Garet

Did You Know? (aka Tip of the Day)

If you google "golden_sun_hacking" (with the underscores") and click I'm feeling lucky you'll be directed to ..... the download forum board of this website.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

- I don't think I'm that bad, am I Isaac?

- >[yes]< [no]

- Aww, don't be like that, Isaac!

- Too bad, Garet, you left your decision to Isaac.

Aile~♥

Quote from: Role on 31, May, 2009, 07:48:00 PM- I don't think I'm that bad, am I Isaac?

- >[yes]< [no]

Ha Ha! how typical! LOL. Seriously though, that was SOO perfect. XD

:FallenKraden: :Isaac go away, I'm taking a nap.

XD
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Quote from: Role on 31, May, 2009, 09:48:00 PM- I don't think I'm that bad, am I Isaac?

- >[yes]< [no]

This... this is why we love you, Role. *hug*

Rolina

Actually, you love me because if you didn't, I'll kill you.  But I'll accept that explanation, too. ^-^

This post has been edited by Role on Jun 10 2009, 07:39 AM

Seraphinox

Of course I've beaten the games fair and square, they're so brilliant (about 20 times GS:TLA and about 4 times the first one)

Saturos and menardi > Agatio and Karst
(Is it me or does agatio look a small bit like ganondorf)

Rolina

It's just you.  Gannondorf had more character. XD

But yeah, S&M were way better than Karst and Agatio.

Aile~♥

On top of that, Saturos was smarter than Agatio, Karst, and Menardi. Oh, not to mention Ganondorf.
In my opinion, at least.

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Jun 7 2009, 08:22 PM

Salanewt

Well, Ganondorf has taken over Hyrule many times now. Link never has any time with Zelda it seems, because she keeps getting kidnapped. But yeah, Saturos and Menardi were better characters than Agatio and Karst, but at least they said out loud why they were lighting the beacons. It seemed like the first pair wanted the same thing that Alex wanted.

By the way... Who thinks that if I can make a hack, then I should switch Alex with the Lemurian who did not want Peirs to eneter Lemuria?

Also, I am going to put Yoshi in this hack, whether anyone else likes it or not.

:MercurySet:
Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: Salanewt on 10, June, 2009, 03:20:00 PMAlso, I am going to put Yoshi in this hack, whether anyone else likes it or not.
At some point you'll even be able to pull Yoshi's sprites from Mario Golf, and stick them into Golden Sun with the editor.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

QuoteAt some point you'll even be able to pull Yoshi's sprites from Mario Golf, and stick them into Golden Sun with the editor.

Oh, I like that idea, better than making my own. So I guess I can do that for Donkey Kong, Mario, and Luigi too... (Mario has Super Mario RPG, Luigi looks like Mario, and Donkey Kong can be made between Chestbeaters and Donkey Kong games for SNES).

Have a nice day.
I should just make this a part of my signature, it will be easier.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I imagine that would only work if Super Mario RPG was made by Camelot as well. Besides, you could just use the Mario Golf sprites for those characters, can't you?

Salanewt

I guess I could, but I do not want them all to be from Mario Golf. Besides, any weapons that they wield might look weird if they wield them like they are holding them like golf glubs.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

hmmm... Good point. I never thought of that. DK doesn't even use a golf club though does he? I thought he just hit the stupid golf ball with his fist. :FalconPunch:

Salanewt

I am not sure about that. In Mario Golf 64, everyone uses a golf club. Also, because the sound was bad on the television, I once made a character swear, anyway... Metal Mario is also in that one...

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Really? DK uses a golf club? Unimaginable! Question for Atrius: Is the golf club a separate symbol from the character in Mario Golf as well?

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I was wondering that too.. Do you know the answer Atrius?

Oh yeah, in fact, everyone in Mario Golf 64 uses a club, even Bowser.

Have a nice day.

Atrius (He/Him)

The editor only works on GBA games made by Camelot.

No, the Golf club is part of their sprite, but they have separate sprites for just walking around, and for Golfing.

Salanewt

Oh, no no, I already knew that about the editor. We were just thinking about the possibilities if we were to add them in the Golden Sun games, not use the editor for their respective games.

Have a nice day.