News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

What Would Be Your Ideal Pet?

Started by Salanewt, 12, June, 2009, 10:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

If you had the power to create your own species of wildlife, either plant or animal, how would you create them (what parts from which animals/plants would you use)?

I would have a slender lizard that has black skin with bright blue spots, except for its tail, which would be completely blue. Instead of a lizard's head, I would have the head of a featherless Owl, and the beak of an Atlantic Puffin, and the wings of a Peregrine Falcon. Its bones would be hollow, and it would be carnivorous, with an occasional exception of plant matter, including berries. Its front legs would be moved closer to its hind legs, and the arms + pincers of a Speudoscorpion would be mounted slightly below its shoulders. I would also give it the poison glands of a Cain Toad, placed parallel to its eyes on the other side of its head. The venom would match the concentration of the poison in the rest of its skin. It would have the eyes of a Cougar, and a bright red reptillian underside. It would also have the scaly ridge of a Crocodile along its back, from the top of its head down to the base of its tail.

Does anybody like this fictional animal?

Have a nice day, and please feel free to let your imagination create an animal (if you are lucky, I will try to make a hack with your ideas, if you give me your permission).

Please have a nice day everyone.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

A Rock.

And even then, it'd die of neglect.

I don't like animals.

Salanewt

Well, even if you do not keep it as a pet, but just a fictional creature/plant that you would like to be able to see in the wild, or in a game.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

A Crow, because they're very intellegent and amazing animals. :3

AND I WOULD NAME IT BUFFY.

Salanewt

Actually, instead of wishing that I had the power to create these mutants outside of real life (for the present), then I would like to have a Falcon, and maybe a trained messenger pidgeon.

Have a nice day.
Or maybe a Tarantula, or a Chameleon...

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 15 2009, 11:24 AM