News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Pokemon G/S/C Music Ripping

Started by Nicktallica, 26, February, 2009, 03:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicktallica

I was wondering if it is possible to rip the songs of Pokemon G/S/C into midi format.

I would also like to know if it is possible to put them onto Pokemon R/S/E/Fr/Lg only into the 4 main channels.

Thanks for your help!

Salanewt

Sorry, I am not sure. However, I have heard of music extracting programs... I forget where you can find them, but I am sure that the website begins with 'z'.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Just wait for Heart Gold and Soul Silver to come out.  Japan will release OSTs, we will pirate download them, and from that, you can find a program to midi-fy an MP3.

Salanewt

Are those new pokemon games?

I wonder, are they for the DS or Wii if they are...

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Wait, YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM?  They're the Gold and Silver remakes we've been waiting for.

They're for the DS...  Japan gets them this fall/winter season.  We should get it in the spring.  But the OST should be out not long after it comes out in japan.  Just find a torrent of it then.

This post has been edited by Role on Jun 12 2009, 02:44 AM

Salanewt

Oh, until you posted their names, I had not heard of them.

The latest (and still unbeaten) Pokemon game that I have is Platinum, and I hav not finished it because it is similar to Diamond, and I have beaten that one.

The latest game that I know of is Golden Sun DS, even now as I type that name, I can feel the muscles in my throat tighten and the corners of my mouth curve upwards...

Have a nice day.

Alex: Hey baby, you look better than you normally do!
Mia: Shut up!
Sorry, I can not think of anything better for this once only sub-signature.