News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Storytime with Kain

Started by Kain, 20, January, 2011, 04:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.
Multiplayer, Survival mode playing as Vector.

For those who don't know, survival mode is you're put into a 4v4 scenario and have to hold out until the helicopter arrives.  Once it does though, there's only enough room for four people and it doesn't discriminate who gets inside.  So the match starts up and I'm just running around, gathering supplies because for some reason or another, I have terrible luck with finding other players on this game.

Well after getting three kills in and surprisingly surviving the entire round with no deaths, we hear the announcement that the chopper is here.  Quickly, I leave the building and make a run for it, but one of the enemy team is running in front of me.  As we get to the plane, you have to hold X to climb aboard while standing there.  Unfortunately for her...I was still running and held down the attack button.

Like a freight train, I smashed into her, sending her flying away from the chopper and into a small group of zombies while I quickly climbed aboard the vehicle.  Once she got up, she began to try and kill me.  Unfortunately for her...once you're on, you're considered saved and are thus, immortal.  It was a great round for the team as all four of us managed to be the ones to escape.  Picture, very much related.

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Kain

Now I'm sure some of you remember my old Call of Duty stories.  But what I'll bet you DIDN'T know is I had a recent run in with...my old buddy Player 5 from the knife story!

I met him again on League of Legends.  I thought the username looked familiar and then it hit me, he had the exact same name.  The conversation went a little something like this.

Me:  Well **ck me, look who it is!
Him:  ???
Me:  I'm sure you don't remember me but I sure remember you.
Him:  the **ck you on about?
Me:  Remember that time in Call of Duty where you thought you and your CLAN were so big and bad because you kept noob tubing across the map until I came in and stabbed all five of you in the back?
Him:  holy **ck it's you
Me:  I guess you didn't learn your lesson back then.  Looks like it's time for remedial classes.
Him:  Quinn counters Garen.

*two shouts of Demacia later*
Announcer:  You have killed an enemy
Me:  Well ain't this **cking familiar?  You running away and I come charging in from the back and stab you.
Enemy teammate:  He just rage quit.

Well after that match was over, I did buy him a gift and now he's on my friends list.  Everything went better than expected I guess.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!