News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Pokemon Save Editing

Started by Crystal Sonata, 20, January, 2011, 11:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

Brought straight from my forums, this is a thread for editing pokemon GBA and NDS save files. Here is a copy paste from my forum's thread:

"Ok i will edit pokemon saves here. We accept all DS pokemon saves so far, from gameshark, ARDS, and ARDSi, plus hacking extracted .SAV files. Pretty soon we may accept GBA and GBC as well. Just post what you want done with the save (such as changing the badges, items, and pokemon contests won), and attach the save file with the attachments feature. i doubt any of them will be over 1Mb so dont use the megaupload attaching.

EDIT: We now support converting of GBA only, no editing im afraid."

So thats that. Attach them and ill edit em.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

GSeriesFan

Do you know this old saying? "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...Teach a man how to fish and feed him for a lifetime..."
What i m trying to say is, instead of waiting for people to paste their save files for you to edit, how about teaching them how to do it? Me too would like to learn how to do that stuff!

Crystal Sonata

Well i mainly posted this for people who don't want to learn or can't and want things like this done. I had forgotten about this thread anyway and am no longer doing it.

Edit: Forgot.....Can i get you to close this Charon or Atrius, Whichever pops up first? I only have that ability in the Mercury Clan area sadly T.T
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.