News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

I drew a Deadbeard

Started by Drick, 31, January, 2011, 09:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drick

I've done this once before, if anyone remembers. I also made an alternate version with cape for my own avatar-related convenience.

Still my favorite boss from the games. :heart:

Also I guess if anyone wants to comment on whats down in my signature you can do that here too.

Rolina

Griever

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

He looks pretty decent Drick. I really like the new phantom fire on his hand, it gives him a nice touch.

Pretty neat to see him on a new ship too. Perhaps he and his monsters plan on stealing more. Or is Star Magician going to turn traitor, and kill him in exchange for the ship?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Drick

Quote from: Salanewt on 01, February, 2011, 08:05:18 AM
Pretty neat to see him on a new ship too. Perhaps he and his monsters plan on stealing more. Or is Star Magician going to turn traitor, and kill him in exchange for the ship?

I just did that for fun, theres no hidden story there haha. :happy:

Salanewt

Oh, oops. I thought you were making an indirect reference to the Dark Dawn version of Star Magician. It still looks nice though.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I saw this on Deviantart. I really dig your cel-shaded style. Usually it comes a bit off because your proportions are off a tad, but you're getting better. This last piece is definitely your best.