News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Question

Started by Crystal Sonata, 02, March, 2011, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

As the Leader of Mercury, and speaking for the leaders of the other clans im wondering. Do we have any say about anything that goes on with the site or does our authoritay~ end with our clans?
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Rolina

It ends with the clans.  If we had any authority, Forum Games wouldn't exist.  Yet it does - clearly when I was leader I had no say over it.

Best you can do is make a suggestion and hope for the best.

Crystal Sonata

Ok then. Well if i may suggest, i think clan leaders should have the ability to like edit any of their clan members posts, profiles or stuff like that. After all we are supposed to keep our clans in line. That is my suggestion.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

MaxiPower

Quote from: momiji14 on 16, March, 2011, 10:03:29 PM
Ok then. Well if i may suggest, i think clan leaders should have the ability to like edit any of their clan members posts, profiles or stuff like that. After all we are supposed to keep our clans in line. That is my suggestion.

that's a mods job, if you see anything out of hand report it.

Kain

A clan leader with the ability to edit their members posts?  No, no, nothing about this sounds good at all.  Keeping them in line is one thing, making them your own personal action figures is another.  Not that I'm saying that's what will happen but the sound of it is terrifying.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Charon

Clan leaders can only moderate their forum and the Clan Commons. Nothing else. I'm not planning on changing that anytime soon, unless complaints about the Clan Commons arise.

Crystal Sonata

Rolina

Yeah, that's some crazy power grab you want, momi.  Not even global mods can do that, nor should they.

Crystal Sonata

Lol im not saying i wanted to get more power it was just an idea. I mean we are constantly reminded that we are responsible for our clans and every member in them.

Charon

It seems like we're done here. Request me via PM if you want me to open this up again.

Atrius (He/Him)

Just to put my 2 cents in.

Forum staff are for moderating the forums, and keeping trouble members in line.  As far as I'm concerned the clans are nothing more than a social game, they have no authority beyond that of a regular forum member outside of their sections on the forum.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]