News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clarification

Started by thenightsshadow, 16, June, 2009, 12:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenightsshadow

What influences Clarion Cry and Mystic Call to summon what they summon?

Even if you change enemies, Clarion Cry ALWAYS summons a Sea Fighter, and Mystic Call ALWAYS summons one of the four balls.

The question here is, (since Briggs and the Sea Fighter are acting erratically and not changing on the editor) can we change the enemies that those items summon?
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Salanewt

Well, I can not help you about the pirates, because I think they work for me...
However, I can not help you with changing the enemies either, but you could try giving Star Magician Clarion Call, and Briggs Mystic Call (if you get him to work) to see if the enemies that they summon are the same or different.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 16 2009, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

weckar

I thought Briggs uses the Signal Whistle item?

Zach

Quote from: thenightsshadow on 16, June, 2009, 12:09:00 AMMystic Call ALWAYS summons one of the four balls.
Really? Everytime I used that move and Clarion Cry, I would get a Sea Fighter o_O. Sometimes Mystic Call would give me a wolf, but i'm still not sure myself that it can be controlled with this current editor

If you so even look at me one more time, I'll kill you ;)

This post has been edited by zach on Jul 3 2009, 08:31 PM

Salanewt

Oh yeah, thats right, he does... Sorry, it is just that I gave him psynergy and Clarion Call as well.
If I recall correctly, I also gave the Knights (I forget their names) Psynergy, and better stats, as well as healing items, such as mist potions.
Anyway, you could give it a shot to see what they create.

Oh, it appears as if I only gave Briggs Douse, I should fix that.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 16 2009, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?