News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Let's Play Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days!

Started by Rolina, 14, March, 2011, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Greece almost never visits anymore, and zman has earned a certain... reputation around here. How about you just bring everyone else?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Leaf - 3
Kain - 3
MegaDarkNero - 3
Atrius - 3
Mastermind - 3
Whizkidhv - 3
JamieTheFlame - 3
Salanewt - 3
DarkGriever - 2

RTGreece - 1
zman - 0

Today... is hell - had another real fire, along with a string of either fire alarm tests or more morons who can't cook, so... it'll be done tomorrow, after I actually get some sleep.

Salanewt

Wow, I am surprised that they have not given up culinary practices altogether. If you are starting tomorrow, then I shall look forward to seeing it then.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tan

Wood Golem or Rifle Demon. I'll let you choose between them, since I am indecisive a magnanimous soul.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Rolina

That's great and all, but what color do you want?  DHD has the option to change colors, after all, so you get to customize you person!

Tan

Gaia Titan or Verchiel, depending upon which you go with.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Rolina

Rolling a 1D2 gave me a 1, so you're the Wood Golem.

Rolina

[img float=right]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/acidadept/numberone-1.png[/img]Role's Mage War (Map 1-4)

As we all know, I, the great mistress of magic am the most powerful mage in the world.  Everyone knows this, and bows down to me in homage to this, as I can just snap my fingers and prove it.  I, the most glorious, most beautiful, most powe--  Whata what's that?  Some Windy Boy named Keyser claims HE is the strongest mage in the world?  Well, clearly I have to clear this misunderstanding up.

By killing him.  In a very brutal and horrible way.

So I threa---er, I mean, used my influence and called upon my army to assist me in kicking his @#$, since, of course, as all well know, there can be only one most powerful mage in the world.  And that's me.  To my call, Lead Gunner Leaf, Invincible Tank Kain, Incendiary Magician Griever, Brute Warrior Nero, Wise Man Atrius, Perky Thief Potens, Honey Ninja Hoopa, Flame Ninja Jamie, and Sala The Moth came.  zman tried to come to, but that worthless servant can't do anything right so I kicked him down the stairs - he exploded real nice at the bottom.

We arrived at our destination, but were confronted - that brat came with his own army, and use some crazy intel thing to make sure that his army was exactly one level higher than mine!  HOW DARE HE!  Only I can use cheap tactics like that!  Oooh, this brat DARES to copy me!  We're both even wind mages!  I had enough.  I sent Sala, Jamie, Mastermind, and Hoopa ahead, using their scout-like speed to attack, though they only chipped away at the foe.  Frustrated, I sent out leaf, who used his mad gunner skills to blast half the face off of one of their fighters.  Pleased, I sent in Nero and Kain to team up against the enemy warrior and finish him off, but the worthless soldiers just couldn't do it.  Uggh, must I do everything myself?  I had Griever give me a bit of a boost over to an enemy and just sent them flying into next week.  Never mess with my wind magic.

Of course, those brats DARED to counter attack!  They ganged up on poor poor Hoopa, and the poor Honey Ninja got blown away by that stupid mage!  Only her clothes were left, who knows where she popped back out?  The others tried to attack my army, but it appears only the mage was any threat.  In retaliation, my army proved that levels alone are meaningless next to superior gear and tactics, acquired handily by my use of my feminine wiles on the shop keepers.  After slaughtering all but one lady fighter and the main mage, they got desperate.  Jamie got blown away (though with clothes this time) by the mage's wind magic, and Leaf was flung by the face by a lucky shot from the spear of the fighter.

Finally, we decided to finish them off.  Griever waved his wand and the fighter chick exploded into many many bits, while a combination attack from Kain, Potens, and my own magic, we manage to skewer that stupid wanna braggart across no less that fourty seven sharp pointy rocks.  All was good in the netherworld once again, as I proved my place as the highest mage in the land.

Salanewt

Sounds pretty good so far. Are you going to upload a video of this or is this going to progress through textual art? It will work either way with how you have started off.

Rolina

Art, sadly.  I'm playing this on my personal PSP.  Can't Screenshot, so I'm making the story good.  And as for the rest of you, you are all members of my army!  You have PoV as well!  Tell your side of the story!

leaf

Allow me to provide an alternative perspective...

It all started when Mrs. t'Role, self-proclaimed greatest mage in the Netherworld, caught wind of another self-proclaimed greatest mage in the Netherworld. Naturally, they're both terrible.

ANYWAY, the important part here is that Mrs. t'Role got jealous of this other dude. What was his name now...? Caterer? No... those are the guys that carry food. Caster? Nah he's not Media. Kaiser? Uh.....? Oh, that's right. Keyser. Apparently his parents were too poor to afford a cool name for him. So, like I was saying, this Keyser guy is a self-proclaimed greatest mage in the Netherworld. Naturally, the t'Role can't stand for anyone to be better than her (even though most mages could probably kick her @#$ right now, but don't tell her that, shhh), so she suppressed her sadistic tendencies for long enough to call in an army to fight her battle for her.

...She suppressed her sadistic tendencies? Am I high? She called a bunch of people off the street and threatened to run a couple thousand volts of electricity through our spines if we didn't agree to help. Oh, she also described in excruciating detail how she would dismember each of us with cutting wind before running the electricity through our spines. Needless to say, when she finished, there were no objections from anyone in the crowd.

...except from the t'Role, that is. When a certain zman tried to join her party, she kicked the lad down a flight of stairs, who then proceeded to explode in brilliant fireworks. Man, what a show! Prinnies sure do know how to go out with style. Showoffs...

So, we finally get to the battlefield, and because our *cough*irresponsible*cough* commander decided not to train her troops, we were all a level below the enemy troops. Perfect! Now we were not only being extorted, but we were fighting against people better than us. WAY TO GO LEADER! Naturally, t'Role got pissy that she came unprepared and blamed it all on a dirty trick pulled by the enemy commander.

The battle begins. Our commander starts by rushing the foe with several of her troops, but because it's just a rag-tag group of misfits pulled off the street, they don't really do anything. Meanwhile, I'm just sitting around doing nothing, despite being the dude with the guns, here. Hello? Can't I get some action sometime? "You! Kill 'em!" She points at me and then at an enemy. Okay. Guess that means I'm supposed to move. "No, no! Move over there." Jeez. She better have a damn good plan if she's telling me what to do in that level of detail. You're just the strategist. Can't you let your troops handle the tactics, here?

Okay, we're getting to the good part now. I run in and gun down an enemy soldier. Er... gun down? More like blow off the left side of his face. See guys? That's how you're supposed to do it. Right there, that 27 damage. The rest of you can't even break the single digits. Except Kain. And Griever. Pfft. I'm still better, of course. Finally, t'Role comes in and hits the enemy's weak point for massive damage (I actually think she got some help on this one, cause there's no way she'd have the competency to do that after you consider what happens next).

With t'Role's brilliant strategy, poor Hope gets blown away by a single gust of wind before being able to do anything. So that's her style. She gladly will sacrifice her friends just for getting a little closer to the goal. Er... well, she called us friends, anyway. Kinda hard to take it seriously when she's also threatening to dismember our bodies and send electricity down our spines. Alas, details. I digress.

I continue kicking @#$ and taking names, and under t'Role's command, we take down most of the remaining foes. Note: Under t'Role's command. Because of her asinine orders, Jamie gets blown away like Hoopa before him, and the bastard spear knight manages to land a lucky hit on me. How dare she make me look bad! I'm obviously supposed to be the MVP here. More importantly, that hurt, bro! Yo, t'Role! Don't put me that close to an enemy! I can handle stuff well from afar, you know!

Next thing I know, Griever misfires his spell and somehow ends up making the enemy explode into pieces. Tch. I don't misfire anyway, but why can't I ever screw up like that? And look at him! Playing it off like he meant to do it! He's trying to show off and look way too cool for his own good. All you guys are just trying to make me look bad. Stop that. I'm the MVP. I'm always the MVP. Remember it. Of course, if you ask t'Role, she'll say she was the MVP, but don't believe her for a moment. Her strategies nearly got us all killed! And if it weren't for a little independent action, we would have been, too.

Er... right. The story. Forgot about that. Anyway, this Keyser guy barely even knew why he was being attacked, but t'Role gladly whisks him away on a whirlwind and slams him down onto a rockbed. Spires skewer the man while she mercilessly taunts him. While still gloating over her victory, the troops all heave a sigh. Somehow, each and every one of us know - this isn't over. This psychotic sadist with a goddess complex is going to make us fight again one day. But that's fine, too; I finally have a good source of target practice now!
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Kain

MEANWHILE WITH THE TANK.

So I was relaxing in the plaza after a hard days work.  I had pulled out a light novel, bought myself an unopened soda and was just sitting down when suddenly a mage came charging into the plaza, grumbling about some wizard who thought he was better than her, swiped MY soda and chugged it down.

My right eye twitched and I was about to say something when she suddenly grabbed hold of me and began to drag me out into the street.  "Oi, what's the big idea?" I asked her, but was promptly ignored as she ran off and began to grab random people and bring them towards me.  Once she had a big enough group, she told us we were now working for her.  Many began to openly object, but she told us if we didn't shut it, we would be sliced apart and electrocuted.

"Welllet'sgetthisoverwithquicklyshallwe?" I said as I began to follow her.  Once we arrived at a field, there was a green skull and his entourage messing around in the field, and much to my annoyance, it appeared that the entire team was a level ahead of all of us.

Most of the team ran off into battle at the mages call, but suddenly without warning, I was lifted and flung across the field.  "Th....bu....WHAT THE HELL?!" I hollered back as I turned and glared at the person who had thrown me.  "Just kill that guy already!" my employer hollered as she repeatedly stomped her feet in annoyance.

I sighed and turned around just in time to block an attack.  I pushed him back and stabbed my spear into him, sadly he had survived.  "Gragh!  Can't you do ANYTHING?!" she hollered as she was hopping around angrily at this point before finishing off the enemy herself...never mind that I left him with 1 HP.  Grumbling in annoyance, I began to make my way towards the green skull I was hired to kill.

A few warriors tried to hit me on the way but I just pushed them aside and ignored them out of frustration.  Even if they hit me, it wasn't like they could hurt me after all.

Suddenly, the kunoichi was sent flying from the battlefield...naked...and all that remained was a pile of clothes.  ...moving on.  I got up to the skull who turned and seemed to be shaking in his boots at me towering over him...it helped I wasn't in the most friendliest of moods.

"So...you're the cause of me losing my unopened soda..." I growled in anger.  "Because you just HAD to go around bragging, little miss temper tantrum stole MY soda!  It's all YOUR fault and you're gonna pay!" I said and smacked him with my spear, someone shot him with an arrow and the mage girl finished off the skull.

Nodding in approval, I departed from the field and made my way back home.  I had to swipe my pay off the corpse of the skull before anyone else grabbed it.  Maybe I'd see them again...oh god I hoped not.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

zman9000

zman's day and Interpretation.

I walked into a room and was kicked down a flight of stairs. I landed on my head and exploded.
Over all it was a good day.

End of day one.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Mastermind

Today, I listened to the twenty-fifth best threat on my life. It was coming from a wind mage with a serious inferiority complex. Always one to do a favor for those who take the time to come up with creative threats, I complied with her demands. They were very simple, she wanted me to help eliminate someone to somehow prove that she was more powerful than him (to be honest, I didn't see how getting other people to kill someone demonstrates your power, but I wasn't one to complain).

Well, it turned out that the poor sap she was going to gang up on had decided to gang up on her (she somehow found a way to be offended by this move and take righteous anger from it), so a little slaughter ensued. I sped ahead of the main group, running rings around the slower thugs and occasionally prodding them helpfully with my dagger in case they had lost track of me. After a while, I got bored of taunting people, so I slouched back to the main attack force with no less than four enemies behind me.

Role didn't take too kindly to my entourage, and they were quickly decapitated. I spent a little while nicking small quantities of loot off of the bodies that wouldn't be missed in the ensuing treasure allocation, but decided that perhaps I should hang out with my more powerful friends after I narrowly avoided a spear by ducking behind our main gunner.

It was a bad move. No sooner had I gotten to Role when she recruited me onto the final attack wave. Complaining isn't my style, but deciding that the loot from a couple more bodies would go "missing" before the battle was over as additional payment for my services most definitely is.

Blah blah blah...we killed them...blah blah blah...victory...blech...I took my annoyance out on a random body (which turned out to be our Honey Ninja's). I maintain that hanging each of his organs from trees was artistic expression. Using them for target practice...not so much.

Rolina

I see... I wonder how Hoopa will respond?  Maybe something like this:

HN Hoopa:  Hey!  What the hell are you doing you pervert?!
PT Potens:  I'm eviscerating these entrails with my dagger!
HN Hoopa:  Okay, first, that's a bow.  Second, those aren't my entrails, they're my clothes!
PT Potens:  No, I'm just venting anger by stabbing them with my dagger.
HN Hoopa:  Look, stop doing that, I need those to be somewhat decent.  I could care less about your repressed lesbian tendencies, but stop smacking my clothes with that stupid bow and give them back to me!

Hoopa

It's been a very bad day- no, a very bad week. Earlier this week, I had heard that milady Role was gathering an army. Not wanting to disappoint, I set out to sign up. Deciding that being a ninja would be fun, I selected it on the application form. ...Unfortunately I didn't notice that small "f" next to it. Almost immediately afterwards, I was enveloped in an aura of light. I stood in anticipation of being a ninja... only to find that my clothes had suddenly become tight around my chest and... then came the realization of what had just occurred. Needless to say, I was disoriented and shocked at what had happened, but I had always wondered what it was like to be a girl... except I never expected how much harder it was to walk. Or how creepy it was to have people staring at you all the time. Geez...

Anyway, I spent the next few days getting used to my awkward new life and to my newly gained skills as a ninja. I didn't feel like changing my name, yet Hoopa didn't sound quite right for me now. I decided to keep it the same on paper, but have people call me "Hope". Hey, same name, different pronunciation...sorta.

Today, I saw milady gathering her troops. Not wanting to disappoint, I immediately responded, being one of the first there. There were a lot of other people there as well, hired troops I suppose. I saw a few familiar faces here and there, such as Leaf and Kain, but most were new. Our mission was to dispose of this upstart mage, Keyser or the like, for daring to challenge her. Shortly after our briefing, we headed off straight towards the battlefield.

Milady sent me, Salanewt, Jamie, and a new guy named Mastermind to scout the area. ...I didn't really trust that new guy though. She kept eyeballing me the whole time in a creepy way. I decided that the first chance I got, I would make a shadow clone and put myself as far away from her as possible. Anyway, the battle was progressing quite smoothly in the beginning. We were holding our own against the enemy, although they were tougher than expected. Fortunately, Leaf came and blew the enemy's face off, freeing us to advance. I didn't want to get shown up though, and dashed straight through enemy lines, making a shadow clone along the way to distract the enemy and Mastermind.

...Bad idea. I hadn't noticed the wind mage nearby. Before I knew it, I was blasting through the air... with my clothes falling to the ground below me. That perverted mage cut my clothes off AND blasted me away! I would sooo kill him... if I wasn't flying in the air and trying my best to keep my decency. Thankfully, no one's noticed me flying through the air yet... and I'll be unconscious when someone finds me anyway... oh right there's the ground...

The next thing I knew, I was in the hospital... without my clothes. That Mastermind guy had torn them up apparently in a psychotic fit. *sigh* Oh well. At least Milady was able to get rid of the upstart.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

Trippin' Balls With Axel

"HA!  AN INVISIBLE LASER!"

"CUUUUUUUUUUUUT!"

It was a typical scene with Axel and his production staff.  Today they were filming in a recently ransacked mansion, capitalizing on being the first to get this 'newly haunted' mansion its own personal tv tour.

Director: Axel, Darling, we've been over this!  The television audience doesn't want this kind of thing out of you!  Remember what happened that one time we let you do it?
Axel:  Eh... don't remind me... my bruises still have bruises from that barbarian's fan rage...
Director:  Exactly!  We can't be making stuff up like this Axel, you put the staff in danger!
Axel:  But director, it's just... I was a Dark Hero!  But look at me now... Is this Tripping With Axel show all I am?
Director:  I know, Axel Darling, but that's just how things go - time passes, and yesterday's hero become today's reality tv host.  It's just how things work!
Axel:  But it shouldn't be that way!  What about my die hard fans?  About my trusted followers?

Suddenly, exhausted with breath, a wind skull makes his way to Axel and the director:  Big problems, big problems!
Axel:  Ah, Sound Technician Mike, what's wrong?  Are the microphones not picking up?
Sound Technician Mike the Mage:  Well I never!  If you're just going to insult my precious sound gear I'm just going home!
Director:  No no, not that, what's the problem?
Sound Technician Mike the Mage:  Oh, right!  It's just... some crazy chick and her entourage have shown up!  They're freaking creepy, and that chick in particular is scaring the rest of the staff with her scary looks!
Axel:  See Director?  It's one of my fans come to see me!  I'm sure she---

It was then that Axel laid eyes on the person in question.  A young purple haired mage girl with a great smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.  But he'd experieced that particular twinkle before.  That wasn't a good twinkle.  It was as if she was staring into his soul, raping his very essence.

...A RABID FANGIRL...

Axel: ---...Uh oh, I think I'm in trouble...

[IMGRIGHT]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/acidadept/Axel.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]♥Meeting my precious Axel♥ (Map 2-4)

So here I was touring around town, when I saw the van for the show that my LOVELY DARLING Axel hosts!  Imagine that!  I've been his fan since I was like a little girl!  I even called and left screaming angry messages to that filthy barbarian who beat him up on his answering machine!  And wouldn't you know it, I've been keeping one of his pictures in my precious place for just such an occasion!  Of course, I couldn't let this opportunity go by, and if I've seen this, then obviously many other girls saw it too - but that just won't be!  I'M the only girl for my precious Axel!  Clearly, they have to die so I can get my precious photo autographed!

I call forth my army to assist me in this noble goal, and they happily oblige.  I mean, of course they would!  We're here to stop Axel from getting assaulted by those filthy fangirls, so why wouldn't they assist me?  As I enter, I noticed that the evil girls had trapped poor Axel behing geopanels, restricting his movement and keeping him from running away!  Those evil little!  Of course, I wouldn't let this be.  We loaded the Kain Cannon with Potens and Leaf, who then launched over to the source of the geo effect.  While Potens just couldn't seem to get herself over there, Leaf showed actual competence by handily taking down the geo symbol with ease.  With that, all but one of the stubborn fangirls got blown away, though as Potens fell early, she got blasted away as well.  Oh well, acceptable losses for a noble cause.

After all, I've got to win that date with Axel! ♥  Only one girl stood in my way, but I couldn't take the time to stop her or I'd miss it!  Instead, I called for Atrius to use his magic to launch Maxi into a power attack, easily stopping the girl while my ninja squad assisted me in making it to Axel.  I not only got my precious autograph, but the lovely dreamy Axel will be going on a date with me next week!  I'm so excited! ♥

Kain

MEANWHILE AT SOME CAFE

I sat down for a piping hot beef bowl when suddenly...the chair collapsed under me.  Or so I thought.  The chair I was sitting on?  Fine, empty...but fine.  But sadly so was my beef bowl once some passing by samurai saw me vanish and saw that the bowl was untouched.

I suddenly flew out of a base panel and took a quick look around me when I saw... "What!?  You again!" I pointed at the wind mage from yesterday.  "Now that you're here...throw Potens over to that panel!" she pointed to some green panel off in the distance.

A sweatdrop appeared on my head.  "What am I, a cannon?"  I asked sarcastically.  "Exactly, now hurry up so I can get my autograph!" she said, stamping her foot impatiently.

"...you took me away from my supper..." I turned and pointed at Axel.  "Just to get that has-been's John Hancock?" I deadpanned.

"If you don't hurry up, I'll create a vacuum around your head...use your imagination for what's going to happen."  ...for a little mage, she sure seemed to be towering over me with an evil glint in her eye.

Sighing, I picked up the thief and launched her towards the panel that I KNEW wasn't going to end well for her.  Then I picked up the gunner and launched him across the map as well.

She seemed pleased with my actions so I just stood and watched the results when suddenly...I noticed something sticking out of the thieves back pocket.  My eyes widened and I reached for my own pockets when I realized... "THAT LITTLE ***** STOLE MY WALLET!" I roared as I charged out onto the battlefield.  Suddenly, the gunner shot the geo symbol which caused a mini explosion that began to spread through the field.

I dodged, weaved and actually charged through one of the blasts but RIGHT as I got near her, she was destroyed by the blast...and my wallet was sent flying from the field and into the bush.

I seriously hope this isn't going to become a habit.  With the way we all treat each other, I'd be amazed if we didn't kill each other off before the enemy did at some point.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

leaf

Allow me to provide an alternative perspective...

So you remember that crazy wind mage sadist with the goddess complex I was telling you about before? She's back again. This time she decided to assemble an army to get an autograph from some washed-up star. Yes, you heard me right. She wants an autograph. And for that, she had to come up with a new way to kill all of us. What was it this time? Oh, nothing special. Just creating a localized vacuum around each of our heads, first making it so we couldn't breathe, and then... BOOM! YO' HEAD ASPLODE!

She grabs a nearby prinny to demonstrate. This "nearby prinny" just so happened to be the same one she kicked down the stairs the other day. Now, I've seen lots of exploding prinnies in my day, but I've never seen this. At first, its lungs imploded, and then its head - and only its head - exploded into pieces, leaving the body. Potens, curious as she may be, walked over to the prinny and tapped it with her foot, causing the remains to explode in classic prinny fashion.

Well then! No objections once more!

We get to the battlefield, and there we find the star and his production crew. His name... his name... Aksys? Axes? Oh, Axel. Eh, I was close. Apparently, Axel and his crew had received word of our arrival, as they were cowering in the corner, fighting over who would get to leave first. Our leader, Mrs. t'Role, sees this and starts ranting about the other fans getting in the way.

"...other fans?" Seems to be the question on everyone's faces as we take in what's happening here. While we were clearly looking at an all-male production crew, she's complaining about the other fangirls getting there before her. Naturally, she resigns to kill them while the rest of us sigh in disbelief.

Next thing we know, t'Role summons another one of her soldiers through a base panel and tells him to throw both myself and Potens over toward the enemies. So... she's forgetful, too. You'd think she'd have summoned him before threateni- oh. The heavy knight happily obliges after being threatened once more.

Potens gets thrown onto a green geo panel. Such pretty lights on the floor on this set, I must say. I get thrown ahead and am ordered to shoot down the geo symbol governing this area. Too easy. But wouldn't that...? I glance over to t'Role as I prepare to fire, and I see an evil smile curl over her lips. Ohhh... she had this planned from the start. I unconsciously let out a laugh at the thought. "Yeah Gunner! You get 'em!" Huh? She seems to have liked my reaction. I don't get this girl...

Snapping back into reality, I prepare to shoot once more. Taking aim with my trumpet... What? Hey hey hey! What's that look you're giving me? You've never seen someone use a trumpet as a gun before? I happen to be a music connoisseur, too. I just like to give my instruments a little personal touch, you know?

I take aim and blow up the geo symbol in a single shot. Suddenly, PRETTY LIGHTS! EVERYWHERE! Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty... Oh hey, there's Potens. Oh hey, there's Potens flying away from the field. Oh hey, there's Potens slamming into a wall. Oh hey, there's Potens falling down in a bloody mess. Oh hey, there's t'Role laughing her @#$ off the entire time.

Most of the crew is killed off, as well. Now t'Role seems to think this is a contest for a date with Axel, since she's screaming at the top of her lungs for Atrius and Maxi to stop the other "girl" while she goes over to him. Axel fights to get away from her, seeing it as his only way out, but t'Role stops his attempts to resist with her wind magic. By the end of it all, Axel is begging for his life. Between his ragged breathing, the only thing t'Role hears is "Please go on a date with me," which she "accepts" by forcing him to sign a bloody photograph she had been carrying with her, that also seemed to be stained with... other bodily fluids, as well. Right. Now I don't recall him ever mentioning the word "date" or even anything remotely similar to the word, so to understand how she heard that of all things would mean understanding the inner workings of a rabid fangirl. And to do that... MOVING ON!

After getting the autograph, t'Role runs off ecstatic, leaving the rest of us dumbfounded. Meanwhile, Axel lays dying on the floor in front of us. Hm, I should probably be feeling some kind of sympathy for this guy right now...

NOPE!

Instead, I walk over and enthusiastically slap the washed-up idol on the back. "Hey, thanks man! Not many people give me an excuse to shoot off my own allies! Today was a blast!" And so, as Axel feebly called for a medic, our day came to a close.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

zman's day and Interpretation. (again)

Today while looking for a job I bumped a girl who I think I met before but I'm not sure. she asked if I could help her with something, I responded "Sure Dood!" The next Thing I know, everything goes dark.

End of day Two.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx