News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Let's Play Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days!

Started by Rolina, 14, March, 2011, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

I was okayed for release from the hospital earlier today. Milady Role had kindly sent someone to return my old clothes to me. That Mastermind did a number on them, but I don't have any other clothes... except for the ones that I had before I was a girl.

It was a choice between no clothes, or reeeally tight fitting clothes. Either way, I'd get a lot of weird looks... sigh. What misfortune. I sent for someone to get my other clothes and after changing headed into town.

Long story short, I went shopping like any other girl (at least I hope so) and ended up walking down the street with bags full of new clothes and shoes. Oh, and chocolate. Gotta say, boy or girl eating chocolate will never change. Although they do taste better now for some reason...  

I was on my way back to my room eating a chocolate bar when I saw Milady Role charging a TV crew yelling something about axels or something. Why? I have no idea. Still, it was Milady and my contract was binding... Oh well. I quickly shoved the rest of the smooth, sweet, crunchy, silky... er, chocolate bar into my mouth and ran to my room to drop off my new purchases. I quickly changed into combat gear and headed back to Milady.

Jamie the Flame and I were to guard Milady and protect her from the "Rabid Fangirls" as she made her way to Axel. All I could see were MALE TV crew members... but regardless, I must do as Milady wishes. Not much to say about the battle. It was more of a one-sided slaughter... but I digress. We eventually cornered Axel after getting rid of the fangirls. I was wondering what Milady was going to do when she pulled out a pen and picture from... well... let's leave where she got it from alone. In any case, after getting Axel to sign the picture we were all dismissed... which was a relief considering the scary gleam in Milday's eyes.

Just another day in the service of Milady Role. A bit erratic at times but fun nonetheless.... Oh that's right! I got to see that perverted psycho who ripped up my clothes get blasted by a geo panel explosion! Serves her right!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Aile~♥

Day 2 of my horrible life as a Ninja.

----------

I have no idea how I get wrapped up in these things. I just let a completely crazy and insane wind mage threaten me with death without doing anything about it. AGAIN. And all to get an autograph from someone I've never heard of.

After the insanity that was yesterday, apparently Hunter R was feeling rather peeved at Potens. Maybe she actually cared about the fact that Potens had stolen and shredded Hope's clothes? Na, seems out of character. Anyway, she ordered our local gunner/musician to blow the geo panel regardless of the part where Potens would get blown up, too. (That's after the part where she had one of our other soldiers throw them across the battlefield. Why didn't she do it herself with a convenient gust of wind?)

And to think, I had to be "bodyguard" for this crazy chick, because if I didn't she'd rip my head into tiny little pieces and blow the fragments all the way across the world in a giant tornado. I DO wish I'd completed my training before I got roped into this. They have a special technique for appearing behind someone and stabbing them in the back.

And what was I guarding her from? Oh yeah, the stage production crew. *sigh*

Because, you know, she totally couldn't scare them away just by looking at them. Or just explodify their heads like she threatened to do to US.

Oh, well. At least I didn't get blown up again like I did yesterday.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Mastermind

What the hell was in that drink?

Admittedly, drinking things that you find in bottles isn't the smartest thing to do, but when the bottle was in the back pocket of a drunk I thought that I was safe. Either that was the strongest brew imaginable or he had a special "potion" that the law would frown harshly upon.

The next thing I can remember is Role talking to me, but she's talking in crystals. I don't speak crystal, but the were shiny enough that I grabbed a few before they floated away. My hands felt like boiled goose liver, which made me very concerned about my dexterity (which is the lifeblood of a thief). To test their functionality, I grabbed a passing vagabond out of Kain's back pocket.

Then things got weird.

I felt a firm grip affix itself to me, then I was flying above a sea of broken glass. I could hear the gears in my arms grinding as I dived into the sea, only to land on top of it. Looking about, I found that my surroundings were permeated by machinery, and dark clouds of oil floated up in bubbles to blot out the sky. While I was attempting to scream, a mechanical centipede took advantage of the ready made burrow and crawled through my mouth and into my skull.  The sound of its legs strumming my neurons was a cacophonous symphony that called to the damned. I flung myself this way and that, trying to rid myself of that horrible noise, then everything went silent and there was Light. It was beautiful, I wanted to become one with it. Diving forward, I found that the light was filled with pain and red and blackness that made everything fade away.

Fade away.

Fade.

Away.

What was going on?
I was floating along on a river of liquid Silver held aloft by gleaming machinations of the purest Palladium marching unceasingly along the road of black Onyx towards the city of the Gods.
It was quiet again.
I was tired.
So very tired.
zzzzzzzz...

Upon waking, I felt two overpowering urges. The first came from my bladder, which demanded to spray its contents everywhere. After discussing the matter with it, I managed to work out a compromise involving the privy and "RIGHT NOW!!!".

The second urge was slightly less aggressive than the first, but it had a vile filled with the bitter nectar of melancholy. I went away from the others and, after fulfilling my bladder's demands, sat alone, looking up at the sky. The stars were all ablaze, filling the blackness with something that gave the illusion of worth.

Heaving a sigh, I turned away from the stars and listened to the second urge, the desperate need to feel something. Pain, pleasure, happiness, sadness, anything.

I knew the fastest way to achieve this.

Walking back into the celebration, I walked up to Role and waited for her to notice me. When she turned to me, I threw my arms around her and shoved her face into mine.

...Yep, I got WAY more than my share of pain that night. Nonetheless, I always had that image of the look on her face to get me through the subsequent hours days eternity of torture.

zman9000

Could I ask every one involved to make their Character as a Minecraft skin and send me a picture of it?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

zman9000

O I guess i should have just PM'd every one insted... I was planning on making something. sorry about that.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx