News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Heyza

Started by weckar, 20, October, 2008, 03:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weckar

I saw the tool, and I just had to try it

First thing I did was made Jenna's wooden stick bestow Teleport and unleash Catastrophe, so yeah...

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.

Awesome wooden stick.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

weckar

I just noticed you made this thing in GM! Holy Heck man!

Atrius (He/Him)

Yup, what gave it away?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

weckar

The text boxes, the error message layout, things like that.

Atrius (He/Him)

Error message?  What did you get an error message for?

weckar

I was messing with the enemy groups, the Emu specificaly. I tried to turn it into a battle roya with Sat&Men and Aga&Kar. When saving it said something about a writing error?

MaxiPower

hmm Atrivus did the same thing and Karst didnt appear because lack of memory or something along that line. wonder what caused it

Atrius (He/Him)

Weckar's error occurred in the editor, mine occurred in the game.

I'm not sure why Weckar got his, but mine was because of the memory limitations of the Gameboy Advance.

weckar

When I tried again, I noticed something very odd. The error didn't occur, but whenever I would've encountered the group, a venus Djinni appeared instead :S

Atrius (He/Him)

You might've had your minimum/maximum values set wrong.

weckar

I tried reading the enemy values while entering such a battle, and it seems to enemies were chosen (enemie party size of 0) so it created the venus Djinni as a null enemy. Good to know