News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Good morning, midday, afternoon, evening, night or watever time we now have....

Started by Sleipnir36, 21, March, 2011, 08:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleipnir36

Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Sleipnir36 and perhaps someone sometimes somehow somewere heared my name before.
I like Ìvan from Golden Sun Ch.1&2 and I don't like thinking out new facts about myself in midnight.
If you have questions, goggle my name for the answers or simply ask me.^^
Btw. what are the special specialities in GSH exept (obviewsly) Charon?

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. You should be able to have fun while you are here, so good luck!

Special specialties in GSH? For Golden Sun Hacking, Atrius is pretty good. For overall hacking, several of us are decent enough I suppose.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Jovians spend much of their time debating game balance, and as a result are quite good at helping with any balance issues your hack may have.  Ask for help from us and we'll be sure to give you some pointers.

Griever

Welcome to the forum, follow the rules, have fun and be active ^_^

If you have any problem try the search function .. if you didn't find what you need ... we are always ready to help -.-

Charon

Welcome! Click the image in my signature to read the rules!

woah... someone from FES? That... like never happens. D:

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quotewoah... someone from FES? That... like never happens. D:
It just did >_<

Yeah, hi and all that jazz.

Aile~♥

WY HALLO THAR, ohai, and all that stuff.

Welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community. Make sure to read the rules, post lots, do stuff, have fun, etc.

And no, I am not going to speak lolspeak the whole time, so you don't have to worry about that.

Also, not to brag or anything, but I tend to be pretty good at finding interesting effects nobody else thought possible.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Sleipnir36

Cool, thanks for the response. How I can join a clan and get coins?

Rolina

You get coins when people actually remember to increase them when upping your rep for a good post.  Problem is, people keep forgetting... =_=

As for clans, there's a sticky thread in the Feedback section you should check out.  Nobody's gotten their Clan Description/Ad/Propaganda/whatever up yet, so all you have really are the Applications.  Just follow the instructions and send the app to the appropriate clan leader.  Note that for Jupiter you must ask me or Leaf to send you the form.

Salanewt

I think I can help you out with you question.

Clan: You have to go to the Clan Requests page and request to join a Clan. Recently, it has been changed so that the leader of the clan is the one to accept you. I think requests have been put on hold, but you should be able to join one in a few days or so. The current leaders seem to be:

Jupiter: I think it is Role right now. However, their application form is a secret, so you have to ask Role about it with a private message. They mostly seek intelligence and logic in their members.

Mercury: Momo is the leader right now. I think their application form is simple enough, as they ask applicants to answer a broad spectrum of questions. I am not sure what they look for in their members, but they seem nice enough as well.

Mars: DarkGriever is their leader. Their form is pretty cool, and they primarily seek members with a good work ethic. If you have something to contribute, their Clan Hack is currently the most developed out of all of the others.

Venus: And then we get down to Venus, which is led by me. Our application form is a bit longer than the others, but we seek friendship and reliability more than anything. Even when our leader changes, you can still ask me more about the clan through private messages.

As such, you should send a private message to the leader of your preferred clan if you have any questions. I should let you know, most of them have a minimum post count. It would be safe to go for 10 posts before requesting to join, and then it would be best to keep your activity up a bit. Most of us will kick members for inactivity, unless they warn everyone in advance.

Coins: There are many ways to get coins. People might give them to you for doing work, saying something they like, or as a gift. The easiest way to earn coins is through the badge system. Whenever you create a badge that Charon accepts, you earn a coin. There are few limits to the badges, as you can base them off of whatever you want. On top of this, you can buy, sell, or trade badges. If you are lucky, you can sometimes get freebie coins from certain members if you show interest in something.

And that is pretty much all that I can say to answer your questions. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

And then... Role beat me to your question. Still, I would take that advice as well.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

They are basically referring to this topic clan wise >_<

http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=630.0

As for getting coins ... i think Role and Sala explained it nicely.