News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

NewTheme

Started by Charon, 01, April, 2011, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

That is not approved by Slowking! A ban approaches!

Akimbo Assassin

But...your picture is not of Slowpoke either.  Don't you deserve a ban as well?

Charon

I am...

SLOWKING! I NEED NOT BE A SLOWPOKE!

Akimbo Assassin

But I thought Atrius was the Slowking.

MaxiPower

durr, hi folks, sorrys I iz late, I have problem, I just buyed pokemon yellow and it wont work on my DS?

Charon

Quote from: Akimbo Assassin on 01, April, 2011, 09:53:57 PM
But I thought Atrius was the Slowking.
I am a Slowking. He is one too. But since I'm a female Slowking I guess that makes me Slowqueen?

Atrius (He/Him)

Hi guys, sorry I'm late.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh wow, what a surprise...

With all these Slowpokes, it looks like Kraden wanted one, so he got one as a pet.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

Wait a second, did you change my avatar, who else's did you replace?  You're actually banning people for this?  What... The... Hell...  Charon, THIS IS APRIL FOOLS DAY, NOT PISS EVERYBODY OFF DAY, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?   All of the information in the news ticker was replaced too?  Not freaking cool, that's not a plaything, there were some important stories there, and now they're GONE!

You know what, no, this is the last straw, your admin powers, gone, and you're on the short list toward getting a ban!  You better watch yourself!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

QuoteAll of the information in the news ticker was replaced too?

You might as well just ban her now. She also modified the titles of forums and their descriptions.. (Now we can't understand a thing.. well, maybe we can, but still.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

What? You removed my administrator capabilities?! And other people want to ban me?! Well, fine then. I'll just leave the forum then. It seems like everyone's too angry about the slowpoke revolution so I should just leave.

Griever

I really don't think a ban is needed .... after all she meant it as an April fools day prank or something like that >_<

MaxiPower

I agree, whilst the banning and threatens of banning was a bit much, the rest of it was done in good taste, I found the forum to be a blast in the last 24 hours, never chuckled so much.

The intention of it overall was good just not the best executed in places