News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Attention everyone.

Started by Akimbo Assassin, 02, April, 2011, 12:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akimbo Assassin

Hey everyone.  I hope your day was full of fun pranks to pull on various people.  I know I had myself a fun time.

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Drick

Well since it's now april 2nd I feel that I've got a little explaining to do, even though no-one probably gave it much thought.

Since Charon was talking kind of funny, I decided to go farther. I became a living representation of THE WORST BEST WEBCOMIC EVER.

So yeah that's why I was talking in a weird manner (and cursing quite a bit). Sorry if it didn't make much sense. I had a lot of fun doing it and a friend of mine found it funny too.

Salanewt

I had a bit of fun, but it was far from my prime year for pranks. I had this really cool plan, to mess around with my mother's collection of music on her computer... but her usb thing is pretty glitched up. Still, putting oil and various cream on the door handle was fun. I would have done the whole floor, but I am not sure about allergies that others might have.

Ah, that makes sense Drick. I was thinking of asking you what you were up to as well, since it seemed a bit odd. Kind of funny at times as well.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kain

Drick:  I've seen a video where the tall guy fought the short kid but I had no idea what it was about.  I figured it was typical 4chan humor.

Sala:  That'd have been funny to see.

Hoopa

Eh? Eh? Kain=Gamewizard?  :um:

Mind=blown.

Anyway, April Fool's day was fun. I became the ninja April Fooler and stuck the April Fool (stickguy in dunce hat) on everyone's back.

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Kain

Kain=Akimbo Assassin=Yuiko=XxGameWizardxX=DJ Spin

The plan was to get every member into each of the respected clans but Role foiled my plans.  -shakes fist angrily-

Hoopa

?!?!  :Sweat:

I iz very confused now... ok then...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Drick

Quote from: Overlord Kain on 02, April, 2011, 06:50:25 PM
Kain=Akimbo Assassin=Yuiko=XxGameWizardxX=DJ Spin

The plan was to get every member into each of the respected clans but Role foiled my plans.  -shakes fist angrily-
Akimbo Assassin and Yuiko?

Are you serious?

goldensunmaster97

wow you are all the same people i thought you were all different
jenna is my faverite charactor ever

Akimbo Assassin

That is exactly the point.  If I didn't act differently then I would have been discovered very easily.  As much fun as it would have been to keep everyone fooled for an extended period of time, I fear that if they had grown close to the characters and the backlash would be severe.

However, each account is still me, Kain.  Just taken to extremes.  Akimbo is the snappy intelligent side.  Yuiko is my friendly, love all things anime side.  DJ Spin was my love for music and GameWizard was supposed to reflect my skill in games, but only in name.  The way he was acting annoyed even myself, which was perfect for the ruse.

goldensunmaster97

oh i see but thats nice of atrius to let you do that for april fools

gamewizard isnt a wizard of games thou is he

MaxiPower

Quote from: Akimbo Assassin on 02, April, 2011, 07:14:24 PM

However, each account is still me, Kain.  Just taken to extremes.  Akimbo is the snappy intelligent side.  Yuiko is my friendly, love all things anime side.  DJ Spin was my love for music and GameWizard was supposed to reflect my skill in games, but only in name.  The way he was acting annoyed even myself, which was perfect for the ruse.

No offence but this is annoying, seriously, i dont want to be talking to fake people, now that you are found out, pick one of them and stick with it

leaf

So I guess that means you hadn't noticed that he's only been posting with those accounts on this thread since the reveal?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

goldensunmaster97

this is funny kain

but if you do it next year everyone will know

Akimbo Assassin

Kain

We are legion.

@goldensunmaster:  Well of course.  Everyone should know that.

goldensunmaster97

no you are akimbo assassin and yukio and gamewizard but really all kain

it would be silly if you did this next year because wed all know it was you

what if someone else has alt accounts but we dont no? maye we should ask atrius he can use his hacking abilities to find out

Kain

And I'm saying why would I do the same trick twice?  If there were alt accounts Atrius would probably notice.