Golden Sun Hacking Community
June 22, 2017, 11:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excuse the mess while I clean up the rubble.  (Read 7530 times)

Coins: 0

Emblems: Second in Command of Jupiter
Clan Position: Jovian Head Adviser

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »

Er, is that something you should be stating Kain...?

Anyway, it was a good joke and all, but Charon did go a bit far... Although some others took it too seriously as well.

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."
View Profile
Kain
The Dragoomba
Administrator

Boom Daze

Great Member

Clan Position: Luna Overlord

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 10:06:25 PM »

That I had multiple accounts?  I already revealed it and I had gotten permission before I even made them.

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!
View Profile
Drick
Champan
Luna Clan

It keeps happenning

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 10:41:27 PM »

Yeah okay that was really weird I thought she was just fooling around until she screwed up the whole forum.

Apparently she went insane.
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 9

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 11:21:07 PM »

I'm pretty good with skins.  If you can send me the code for the skins, I'm sure I can figure out where to change the settings to restore skins to at least be usable again.  I think Kain's sent me the data for the RPG skin, so I can use that to derive the rest of them to at least some form of what they used to be.

Images are something else, though, if the clans have anything they specifically want for their banner, let me know.  I can't make the images, though I can use any link you send me to figure it out.

View Profile WWW
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 1

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 12:45:22 AM »

Well, all these offers for help are nice, but they really aren't necessary, heh.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 12:48:28 AM »

I still wanna work on the skins though... :3

View Profile WWW
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 8

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 12:57:05 AM »

Well if you want to help with the stylesheets or the graphics, you're totally allowed to! I'll post the Jupiter Theme's information for you to experiment.
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 01:02:45 AM »

Oh, cool.  Thanks, I'll work on it a bit when I get home tomorrow.  Do you think you could upload the RPG theme as well?  I'd love to use that one as reference, since I really love how it looks.

View Profile WWW
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 8

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 01:04:02 AM »

Well... I don't have that one anymore  Sweat Drop But Atrius could easily grab that one for you.
View Profile
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 1

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 01:08:47 AM »

Here you go

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Today at 08:57:37 PM
Fox: @conundrum = Think about 8/16/32 bit aligned address, and what that means... Etc.
Today at 08:55:23 PM
Fox: @Space manager thought for gsmagic = What a conundrum... Whelp... I'll just do whatever.... Probably would waste more time thinking about preventing bugs than coding anyway. :P
Yesterday at 09:30:34 AM
Fox: Because he quit a long time ago and has other priorities?
Yesterday at 08:35:54 AM
javi3: Atrius, por que no sigues con el editor de golden sun?
June 20, 2017, 10:52:48 AM
Fox: It feels like the safest bet is to do Atrius's repointering system, and have something that organizes the tables done a bit separate... er... Well, it's something to think about.
June 20, 2017, 08:53:41 AM
Fox: HOWEVER... I can see other problems that might cause..... (Even with just the pointer in the MFT)  Meh. It's like you actually need a program to apply patches to do it appropriately.
June 20, 2017, 08:46:38 AM
Fox: ... So... What am I thinking? You ask? That the patches the point data after MFT, should have had pointers in the MFT themselves.... In that case, I can see a possibility of everything working smoothly even if space is needed to the very end of the ROM.
June 20, 2017, 08:37:22 AM
Fox: It's basically that everthink from the point of  editing, to the closest free space to the last entry's address would get repointed forward/backwards depending on space needed... and if space is mapped after patches are added, then that could mean the patches are also repointed. (:o)
June 20, 2017, 08:29:03 AM
Fox: Well, I mean if I map the space out the same way Atrius did it.
June 20, 2017, 08:26:41 AM
Fox: I have a hunch... when I add Map Palette editing the way I'm thinking about... it will cause all patches that repoint to after the MFT to break.... Especially if Atrius's editor wasn't used beforehand. Etc.
June 20, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
Fox: Hmmm... Let's see... regardless of method, I think I still do want to take some of Atrius's Space Manager code... Hmm.....
June 20, 2017, 07:07:27 AM
Fox: say*
June 20, 2017, 07:07:19 AM
Fox: I'd go so far as to see.. even if you are trying to be accurate, there could still be inaccuracies... However, that one was just an example where it was clearly intentional.
June 20, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
Fox: Like*
June 20, 2017, 07:03:55 AM
Fox: Let that one time where they tried to clip a guy out... To put it as short and vague as possible.
June 20, 2017, 06:58:52 AM
Fox: But in case you do watch it... I do know the story on TV that they tell... is not always accurate to what actually happened... (From what one can find out from the feed.) ... but usually the fansites will let you know about that.
June 20, 2017, 06:37:54 AM
Fox: Depends, as each person may have a different opinion... (I'm thinking you might find it like other "reality" shows..)  ... I'm not really into Survivor at current.... I also question if it was something about Julie Chen that made it a little more interesting.... .being the an iconic host that she is.. Weird.
June 19, 2017, 11:57:31 PM
Dendrophiliafish_the_skull_licker_xxXXDx101XyeahbabyyeahxxXX: Honest opinion but is it any good or is it just like all other "reality" television?
June 19, 2017, 11:57:00 PM
Dendrophiliafish_the_skull_licker_xxXXDx101XyeahbabyyeahxxXX: I have a friend who is obsessed with that show and Survivor and he wants me to watch with him.
June 19, 2017, 07:47:18 PM
Fox: So.. as soon as I saw the cast of BB19, I wanted to try to pick my favs on first impression... And I'm curious about these: Elena Davies (Female pick, maybe.) and Kevin Schlehuber (Male pick, maybe. - He's the oldest.) ... whether they even get close to the end or not... I have no idea. Would have to watch them play the game.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise