News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Base Classes... Confusing Digits.

Started by Salanewt, 24, June, 2009, 11:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Oh yes, I was wondering... Since you said...

Quote1 = Character 0 and Character 4's base class.
2 = Character 1's base class
6 = Character 3's base class
7 = Character 2 and Character 6's base class.
12 = NPC class
13 = Character 5's base class
14 = Character 7's base class
15 = If Mysterious Card is equipped
16 = If Tamer Whip is equipped
17 = If Necronomicon is equipped.

I was wondering (and since I have barely used the class editor yet), if 1 = Character 0 and Character 4's base classes, then how do you make them both have different base classes? I was also wondering this for 7.

I know that I should have posted this in a thread that already exists, but by doing this, I can guarantee that it will be read.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

QuoteRight now, I don't think it's possible to separate Character 0 and 4 (Isaac and Felix) base class for each other nor Character 2 and 6 (Ivan and Sheba) base classes. Gotta wait til a later version is released

I had a feeling that I would have to wait.
Thank you for replying.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 24, June, 2009, 02:10:00 PM
I had a feeling that I would have to wait.
Thank you for replying.

Have a nice day.
your welcome

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 24, June, 2009, 11:44:00 AMOh yes, I was wondering... Since you said...

Quote1 = Character 0 and Character 4's base class.
2 = Character 1's base class
6 = Character 3's base class
7 = Character 2 and Character 6's base class.
12 = NPC class
13 = Character 5's base class
14 = Character 7's base class
15 = If Mysterious Card is equipped
16 = If Tamer Whip is equipped
17 = If Necronomicon is equipped.

I was wondering (and since I have barely used the class editor yet), if 1 = Character 0 and Character 4's base classes, then how do you make them both have different base classes? I was also wondering this for 7.

I know that I should have posted this in a thread that already exists, but by doing this, I can guarantee that it will be read.

Have a nice day.
Right now, I don't think it's possible to separate Character 0 and 4 (Isaac and Felix) base class for each other nor Character 2 and 6 (Ivan and Sheba) base classes. Gotta wait til a later version is released