News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Motoi Sakuraba

Started by MaxiPower, 06, June, 2009, 02:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

Quote from: Pkmn-Master on 07, June, 2009, 01:35:00 AMThere was a game released in 1991 for the Sega Genesis called Granada.

This game only caught my attention with the music when I found out that the composer was Motoi Sakuraba, the composer for the Golden Sun series.

Here is an example of his works for that game.

You can post links for other games that he composed music for.
great find i agree flicking through other songs from that game theres some great tunes

weckar

I recognise the style :)

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu3x8cZwvcc

and Baten Kaitos,  Star Ocean

Charon

This is discussing music of video games, so this would go under the Tech and Entertainment section.

------------------------------

Also, Sakuraba's stuff is pure genius. I haven't heard much besides his work in Golden Sun (which has so much variety it's enough to give him that title), but from what I did hear, it has a very similar "Sakuraba" touch.

I'll check out the videos when my connection isn't so skippy D:

Pkmn-Master

There was a game released in 1991 for the Sega Genesis called Granada.

This game only caught my attention with the music when I found out that the composer was Motoi Sakuraba, the composer for the Golden Sun series.

thenightsshadow

Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Mercury Adept

Quote from: Pkmn-Master on 07, June, 2009, 01:35:00 AMThere was a game released in 1991 for the Sega Genesis called Granada.

Cool. But his work for golden sun is better.

Salanewt

Oh cool! Do you know what other games have music that has been composed by Sakuraba?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Pkmn-Master

Hmm.. Search Motoi Sakuraba in YouTube and I'm positive you'll find what other games he composed.

Salanewt

Thanks, I will do that as soon as I can.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?