News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Quick Importing Question

Started by Charon, 06, May, 2011, 08:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

I posted it in your profile to try to prevent it from going off topic >_>

Anyways, I'm really wondering why the hell FE12 would have a DSi enhancement anyhow. Like... why would you use it? It's probably something with the wi-fi or something, allowing to see video of the other person maybe.

Rolina

Maybe you're the tactician again, and it wants a picture of your face?

Kain

Actually, the second MC of the game IS you and you're completely customizeable I hear.  Maybe the game wants to use a snapshot of you for the mugshot.  If you were just the tactiction, it wouldn't want a picture of you since in FE7, you never showed up other than cutscenes of the world map.

Then again, it's probably for Wifi battling since before you had to have connectors.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

Wait... really?  Huh... I wonder how that's gonna work...

Charon

I've emulated it (very slowly which is the reason to why I'm importing it in the first place), you do, but its like one of those things where you build a character from different parts. Which goes back to the wassap with the DSi enhanced bull.

Crystal Sonata

Quote from: Role on 08, May, 2011, 05:24:29 AM
No, I don't remember.  I don't think you ever brought it up.  All I know is that you live in the same state as me and claim people won't enforce child abuse laws for some stupid reason where you live.  That, and depending on the day, you either like me or despise me.

Also, I know that.  The whole reason I brought it up is because despite being a leader, I didn't have two.  It was more of a "*poke* Oi, your job.  Do it." than anything else.

Actually concerning my feelings toward you, it whether or not you have recently irritated me. Which i think you only did once. Since then you have been pretty nice to me, so i've been trying to return the favor by being nice to you.

Oh and just to keep this GENERALLY on topic. Going by the new Pokemon B/W games that are DSi Enhanced, i believe that in a lot of cases DSi enhanced means it can connect using "Advanced Connections" In the DSi internet settings. In other words, being able to utilize WPA wireless where the DS and DS lite cannot.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Charon

The game's awesome, by the way. Might be thinking about importing some more soon.