News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Novice player tips?

Started by Blazer, 17, May, 2011, 06:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazer

I'm a novice GS player and don't know much about the game. I've actually been stuck in some dungeon (I forget which) for a long time. So in general, I was wondering, any suggestions for novice players like me, especially in trying to figure out how dungeons work?

Thanks in advance.

Rolina

Keep in mind that psynergy can be used outside of battle.  In fact, many of the game's puzzles revolve around using these field psynergies.

Also, what does the dungeon look like?  A visual description can probably help us out here.  If we know where you are, we can probably figure out what's holding you up.

Salanewt

That is nice, how do you like Golden Sun so far? I might as well offer a tiny bit of advice before you go too far; there are 7 of each elemental djinni, you should try to get all of them.

Either a description or a name would suffice, as saying "some dungeon" does not help us enough to be able to help you. It could be possible that you need Growth, which is when you probably need to change your class.

Good luck!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Durza

Try equipping utility psynergy items, and if it's Crossbone Isle, you probably can't get through yet. Reveal could also help.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.