News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

What's Your Time?

Started by dwkjohn, 19, May, 2011, 11:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

QuoteI am working on making a version of GS where you have almost every thing you need at the beginning. Now some of you are probably thinking, "There's no fun in that. You can beat it to easily." Well, that IS the point. Its a beat the clock challenge. I will have a guide telling you a few tricks and how it works. See how fast you can beat the game.

I like this idea. And I'm currently using something like this for my hacking videos.
I gave Isaac every feild pysnergy, and Garet all the items needed for side quests and other stuff.
I moved things in my way so i can get to the Mercury light house with out Ivan.
Also you can save Ivan's father... guy (forgot his name) before you even visit vault.
using the free ride back to kalay you can skip half the game.
using the cave you can skip the boat trip.
editing the Colosseum thing, you can just run through, with out doing a thing.
With custom weapons that can deal 4982963 damage and 999 luck, you can 1 hit KO everything.

from what I've done... I could clear the game in maby under 2 hours, and maby 3 hours with 100%

You might not think that is fun, but I've found some interesting bugs and things...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx