News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone! I'm New

Started by Knight of Purgatory, 06, June, 2011, 08:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwkjohn

Here's a few random one if you want one.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Aile~♥

@Menaus: Sorry. When I'd complained about Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word™ I was talking to the new member. I should've been more specific.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Knight of Purgatory

Ah well, this place sounds fun.Did I mention how fun Gs 1 & 2 are? It was my first game for GBA.
@role: Okay, got it, so I shouldn't use too many emotes?
@Salanewt: You are right, this is interesting!
@JamieTheFlameUser: Okay so I won't do the "Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word™" thing, okay?
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

zman9000

nice, GS was my first game for the GBA to! first hand held game as well.

I actualy got a GBA just to play Golden Sun.
how it started was:

I (at the time) didn't see many games that interested me for the game boy advance, and never had enough money to buy it.
but just before I found about golden sun I had got enough to buy it and one game.
then I went on a 2 week boy scout trip to Missouri, 3 1/2 days in a car there and 3 1/2 back.
durring the trip, some 17 and 18 year olds were playing a cool looking game, they let me play for 5 minutes and I was hooked. I spent 7 days looking over the seet in font of me watching them play. Two weeks after I got back I was playing golden sun! I had to hide what the game was like from my parrents because at the time they thought pokemon was evil (and still do and won't let me get a game) and even thought for some reason that the movie toystory was to scary for kids...

yeah I'd have to say my faverate game is golden sun.

So Knight Of Purgatory, how did you learn about golden sun, and how did it end up your first game for the GBA?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

Naw, it's not so much an attack on you (granted, you should cut down simply because it's a rule violation), but a recommendation for clans.  You'd fit right in in Venus.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello there, and welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community. If you like the editor, than that is wonderful, because I do too. You might like it even more on the next release.

Venus.. Venus.. Venus.. It's mainly a place to feel at home, which is also why we have game-related topics. Hopefully it should be comforting. (You still have to follow the rules, though.)

If everyone alike joins the same clan how would there be much variety?  But, don't let first impressions fool you, s/he could actually be good in Venus..  However, I think it is best for them to make their own decisions on that when the time comes.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Marin (She/Her)

Welcome to the community, Knight of Purgatory. c:
I... hope you find your own little niche in here. ^_^;

Kai Hong

Welcome! Erm...does Role not do nicknames anymore?
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Rolina

I've not done that since the first forum.