News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

My Party

Started by FelixWolf, 30, June, 2011, 07:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FelixWolf

:Isaac:
[spoiler]Lv. 41 Samurai
Asura's Armor or Spiked armor(still deciding)
Swift Blade
Warrior's Helm
Mythril shirt
War Gloves
Hyper Boots.[/spoiler]

:Garet:[spoiler]Lv. 40 Dragoon
Gaia Blade
Fairy Ring
Ninja Garb
Jeweled Crown
Aura Gloves
Fur boots.[/spoiler]

:Ivan:[spoiler]Lv. 40 Medium
Storm Gear
Aura Gloves
Unicorn Ring
Kikuichimonji
lucky cap
Fur boots.[/spoiler]

:Mia:[spoiler]Lv. 40 Ranger
Oracle's Robe
Silk shirt
Hyper Boots
Wicked Mace
Spirit Armlet
Thunder Crown.[/spoiler]

Please i would love it if you give suggestions

Rolina

What boots do they have?

Also, I'm going to recommend having Isaac with the Swift Sword and an Unleash setup.  Triple Damage is crazy strong in the hands of an attacker.  If you can, make him a Samurai.

Get the cursed gear the hell off Garet - it's better on Mia in the first game.  Especially the Demon Mail - anything that lowers resistance, the main thing you take damage from, is not good, no matter how much defense it gives (especially on Garet, who has the highest Base Defense of all the characters!).  I recommend making him a Dragoon, actually.  It may seem odd making him a secondary healer, but it's quite helpful actually.  He should have the Gaia Blade.

Ivan is probably best as a Ranger.  Yeah, it's a "Meh" class, but it's either he or Mia who gets the short end of the stick here.  I recommend having him with good defensive gear, as his is... not good.  Worst in the game.  So you'll want to prioritize defense and some attack if you can squeeze it in there.  Again, AGL you can ignore.  This is Ivan we're talking about, after all.

The Blessed Mace sucks.  Give Mia the Wicked Mace instead.  I recommend her to be a White Mage here, with djinn setup with Luck in mind, and gear set up with a combination of luck and crit+ gear in mind (Her unleashes can inflict Venom - very helpful!).

FelixWolf

Thanks role for the suggestion but the only bad thing is that i don't remember where is/or i left the wicked mace cause i think i sold it, but ill try searching for it

Rolina

You can just buy it if you sold it.  Head to the nearest weapon shop.  After all, thanks to how artifacts work in GS, weapon shops double as storage space - I mean, it's not like you're hurting for money at this point in the game, so look at the money you lose between selling and rebuying as the storage fee.

Also, the mace itself I think is found in Crossbone Isle.  It's not hard to find, either.  If you don't have it, just head back and hunt down anything you missed.

FelixWolf

Role i already know where is the wicked mace, and only in a few hours ill be done editing my team, also editing the post

Rolina

Choose Spiked armor for Isaac, the combination of an increased crit ratio and more attack power are preferable to an attacker like Isaac.

Also instead of using Aura Gloves, I'm gonna recommend something else.  The Earth Shield, The Dragon Shield, Spirit Gloves, Virtuous Armlet, and Spirit Armlet are all better candidates.  Remember, defense is less of an issue overall - what really is gonna get you are spells and base damage attacks - so elemental resist is your main defense stat.  A lost of a mere 10-20 defense is worth it for +10/15% resistance to whatever element is currently beating your @#$% into the ground.  If you're taking on S&M, my recommendation for Garet is the Dragon Shield, otherwise use the Earth Shield.  For the mages, your best option is increasing their offense - go with whatever matches their current spellset.

Also, don't get smarmy with me.  You said you didn't remember where it was, so I was being nice and helping you out.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you, she may rip off your arm and give you a busted face out of spite.

FelixWolf

no no i didn't said it in a bad sentence i said that i didn't remember if i either sold the mace or dropped it since i haven't playd my old GS since like 4 months

dwkjohn

Quote from: Role on 01, July, 2011, 09:57:34 PM
Also, don't get smarmy with me.  You said you didn't remember where it was, so I was being nice and helping you out.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you, she may rip off your arm and give you a busted face out of spite.
its true. watch out. she can actually reach throught the internet to do it. Right Role? lol
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Try this:

:Ivan:
 :VenusStar: Quartz
:MercuryStar: Spritz
:MercuryStar: Tonic
:MercuryStar: Dew
:MarsStar: Corona  
:MarsStar: Ember
:MarsStar: Flash
Kikuichimonji
Mythril Circlet
Virtuous Armlet
Feathered Robe
Hyper Boots
Mythril Shirt
Ring of Your Choice

:Mia:
 :VenusStar: Granite
:VenusStar: Vine
:VenusStar: Sap
:JupiterStar: Breeze
:JupiterStar: Zephyr  
:JupiterStar: Kite
:JupiterStar: Luff
Wicked Mace
Jeweled Crown
Spirit Armlet
Feathered Robe     
Hyper Boots
Silk Shirt
Cleric's Ring

:Isaac:
 :MarsStar: Forge
:MarsStar: Fever
:MarsStar: Scorch  
:MarsStar: Torch
:JupiterStar: Gust
:JupiterStar: Smog
:JupiterStar: Squall
Swift Sword
Warrior's Helm
War Gloves
Spiked Armor
Hyper Boots
Mythril Shirt
Ring of Your Choice

:Garet:
 :VenusStar: Flint
:VenusStar: Ground  
:VenusStar: Bane
:MercuryStar: Fizz
:MercuryStar: Sleet
:MercuryStar: Mist
:MercuryStar: Hail
Gaia Blade
Lucky Cap
Earth Shield**
Storm Gear
Hyper Boots*
Mythril Shirt*
Ring of Your Choice

*If unlucky with stat growths, use the Quick Boots and Running Shirt instead.
**If vs Final boss fights, use Dragon Shield instead

This is generally what I used.

FelixWolf

Nice Setup role, i think ill it out right now =)

besttp

Um...
I set these classes to my party
:Isaac: = Lord
:Garet: = Conjurer
:Ivan: = Sage
:Mia: = Water Monk

Why? Well, I HATE low agility, so I don't use dragoon, paragon, samurai, champion and samurai.
In my opinion, this class setting is great. Isaac can attacks with his high attack power. He can also cures and revives ally. Garet has some stat boosting psynergy to use with his quite high agility. Both Ivan and Mia can heals entire party and have great psynergies [Freeze Prism, Spark Plasma and Pyroclasm]

I'd love to receive any recommendation.
Thanks