News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Dark Dawn, Get?

Started by Atrius, 30, November, 2010, 12:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

So who has it so far?

It took driving to 5 different places, but finally at what was to be my last stop of the night either way I found a store whose shipments weren't late.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Cool, it took me three tries.

Stop 1: Managed to get some cough syrup, does not restock their games until Tuesday (today).
Stop 2: New Printer, does not restock their games until Wednesday or Friday.
Stop 3: I got it!

It is a wonderful game, I just wish that Isaac could learn when to talk, when to be quiet, and when to realize that I already know how to do 90% of the stuff that the tutorials were trying to teach me. In fact, I actually did most of it before the tutorials even started.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

>< I got the game even though most other shops take at least 2-3 weeks before they get the new games. I had to ask in 2 different shops, the first one didn't know what game i was talking about, the second one had 10 copies only (not sure if he was lying or not) :um:

And yes the game is really nice >< and Isaac is different and talks even more than Garet.

MaxiPower

playing it now in english, ive finsihed it in JP but im learning so much more of the story its an awsome game with few faults

Hoopa

I did! It's really cool how there are weapon skills! But the tutorial is a pain...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

AudreySophie

well, I have it, but I can,t play without a guide, because I am scared of being a loser for nothing. and not being able to not lose or to miss something for always.

Aile~♥

Quote from: Whizkidhv on 30, November, 2010, 04:23:04 PM
I did! It's really cool how there are weapon skills! But the tutorial is a pain...

Are the weapon skills different from unleashes in the previous games?

From what I've seen, critical hits are gone. As in, even the broad sword has a cool unleash. Tyrell's like: *spin* *bright flash* *spin* *bright flash* *SLAM!!!!! HOME RUN!!!!!*

@Audrey: Dude, just enjoy the game. It's not about being a loser or a winner, it's about having fun!

People these days, I have no idea...
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Just got it 3 hours ago. It rocks...

Nice to see the puzzles are great as usual. Although it's definitely strange with the new range of the field psynergy effects - I'm so used to facing a certain direction that it screwed me up a few times lol

thenightsshadow

Got it now.  For free~*

*It is not necessarily "free", just 'free'.  Trading games in for credit and whatnot.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

AudreySophie

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 30, November, 2010, 06:11:43 PM
Quote from: Whizkidhv on 30, November, 2010, 04:23:04 PM

Are the weapon skills different from unleashes in the previous games?

From what I've seen, critical hits are gone. As in, even the broad sword has a cool unleash. Tyrell's like: *spin* *bright flash* *spin* *bright flash* *SLAM!!!!! HOME RUN!!!!!*

@Audrey: Dude, just enjoy the game. It's not about being a loser or a winner, it's about having fun!

People these days, I have no idea...

Yeah,,, I'm just doing that..... I still love the first ennemy,why dmi dragon have curse?, it look like a waste of turn.

Menaus

I got it and it's the best game I have on my DS :)

However I am stuck.

[spoiler]What happened is I used an Action Replay to walk through walls to get a summon tablet I missed, after I got the summon tablet I thought "How about I see if I can go back to Belnisk". So I went there and I couldn't get back out :/ AND I saved before knowing this, so I'm stuck in Belnisk.

The only solution I can think of is to get a AR code that teleports your character to somewhere other than Belnisk. Currently I am right before doing Apollo Sanctum so it can't be anywhere after that place.

Unfortunately I don't know how to make AR codes so I'm screwed. [/spoiler]
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Salanewt

Erm, wouldn't some of those be spoilers for people who have not played yet? I wanted to see if I could have a beta psynergy or two, but my AR stopped working shortly after I rescued my character in Pokemon Platinum.

[spoiler=Not sure if I need one]As for your problem, is there a "Return to last Sanctum" trick in the game or something?[/spoiler]

Otherwise, this is definitely a game to obtain for those of you who have yet to do so.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Menaus

Well its only names, but just to be safe I'll put spoiler tags in there.

[spoiler= Not sure of there is one]Well that would be the obvious solution, but I'm not sure if the "return to last sanctum" trick is still in there, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.[/spoiler]
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

dwkjohn

Is anyone as pissed as i am that its not on gameboy? :irate:
they should at least make the first two for ds. Right? And they are kinda turnin the djinn into pokemon
dont ya think?  :VenusDjinni: :MarsDjinni: :JupiterDjinni: :MercuryDjinni:
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Atrius (He/Him)

Not at all.  The GBA is outdated already, and it would be ridiculous to port GBA games to the DS since it's only one generation ahead and the original model could run GBA games.  Also the djinn have always been like Pokémon, you just haven't realized you gotta catch 'em all until now.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

GBA to 3DS is expected, though, thanks to the virtual console.  I actually want to see if there's a way we'll be able to transfer our hacks into our 3DSes via wifi or something, but until the editor gets to a point that we can actually have full hacks, it's kind of a pipe dream at this point.

dwkjohn

Muh. :um: you have a point. Maybe i should think more before I speak.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.