News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday!

Started by Atrius, 23, October, 2008, 10:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weckar

Happy B-day!

So, what are you now, 22?

twocows

Funny? Let me check...

Hm... I don't know if you've ever seen X-Files, but I got a laugh out of this.

Happy birthday, Role.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

some random funny birthday related pictures. (googled)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Matrim

Due to my lack of creativity, this will have to suffice.

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

Charon

This thread is used to celebrate birthdays to everyone, so we don't need a new topic each time it's someone's birthday.

Happy birthday goes to Drick, even though he doesn't frequent this place and probably won't see this... TT_TT

Drick

Won't see this my 15-year old behind.

Anyway, thanks for caring c:

Salanewt

Oh yeah... I tried posting here, but I forgot when the connection was lost.

Anyway, Happy Birthday again.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

Sorry for double posting. I am very aware that it is against the rules, but it should be acceptable in this topic each time someone has a new birthday, right?

Anyway, Happy Birthday Maxipower!

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Pointless poly-posting is against the rules, but if a certain amount of time has passed, then it should be fine.  Normally I'd say a week, but since this is the birthday thread...

Anywho, Happy Birthday, Maxi!

I'd give you some cake, but then I'd be lying.

MaxiPower

how did i miss this, thanks Role, thanks for the cake to... o look bluemolded, my favourite

Salanewt

Since I read the Leaving Users thread, I just wanted to say this while I had a chance.

Happy Birthday Atrius!

Have a nice day.

Frog

Havn't been online for a while now, so happy birthday to everyone that i missed!
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Sajin

Atrius (He/Him)

Thanks everyone.

I just graduated from my tech training today too, and they sang Happy Birthday for me at the "ceremony" which consisted of the graduates running down the hall with their hands out to give everyone high fives then stopping at the end to shake the instructors hands, and receive their graduation certificate.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Happy Birthday, Atrius!  Nice, scoring a birthday on good luck day!

Sorry I'm a wee bit late compared to everyone else, but I had a job to get. ^-^

Charon

Happy birthday Atrius!

I'm a bit late though XD

MaxiPower

A late but meaningful happy BDay Atrius, damn assigments, work, school and COD MW2 have been eating my time lately..

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: Role on 13, November, 2009, 07:46:13 PM
Nice, scoring a birthday on good luck day!

Yes, I was actually born on a Friday as well.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Niiiiiiiice!  You're like a walking talking good luck charm! :heart: