News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday!

Started by Atrius, 23, October, 2008, 10:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sajin

Happy birthday to both Salanewt and MegaDarkNero!

Salanewt

Thanks Sajin.

Happy birthday Megadarknero.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Happy Birthday you two, have a good one!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Thanks, but my little brother ATE all of my cake >_<

Salanewt

Thanks. Luckily, most of the celebrating was on the weekend.

Now, time for some birthday research in Superstar Saga.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Menaus

Wow, I completely forgot to post my birthday it was April 30th. I turned a secret age and I got the last Fablehaven book, nothing else.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Salanewt

Well then, happy belated birthday Menaus! How did you like your gift?

Have a nice day.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

He probably liked it.......

And just 'cause it's a bit crazy: Tomorrow's my brother's birthday.... And he has to go to court, the only presents he'll get are a pair of handcuffs and some prison clothes X_X

Why? He beat my mom up, not to joke about it, but her face looked like the dark side of the moon after he did it....... And it still does.....

Menaus

Thanks Salanewt, you can tell if I liked a book if I read it in 1.5 days and its around 500 pages. Great book, I had nothing to do for 2 days, so I read the book like mad.

Sorry, Nero. I hope your mom is okay.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Salanewt

That is nice... Reading a book is almost always fun.

Nero? I hope she is okay. As for your brother, I hope he recieved his expected gifts from the court?

Have a nice day.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I hope he does, but that probably won't happen to him. (but hopefully he does get locked up^_^)

@Menaus: She's fine but she's had a bit of memory loss.

Atrius (He/Him)

Happy Birthday, Role!  Sorry I don't have much time right now so I have to keep this short, but have a good one!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Happy birthday Role! I made you a cookie, but I eated it.....

Salanewt

Oh yeah, happy birthday. I tried hunting a human for you, but it got away...

Have a nice birthday.

Rolina

leaf

Happy Birthday Role! I don't have any funny pics, so you'll have to suffice with a not-so-funny post.

Oh, and here's a little something I found nice that you might like (although you may have heard it before): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q9geGcGVBk
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Hoopa

Happy Birthday Role!  :happy:

Sorry I don't have a present or anything, but I hope you have a good birthday!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Menaus

Happy belated birthday Role! I couldn't post here when it was your birthday because I was camping. I tried to make some bacon for you, but it was the best bacon I made, so I ate it.

ChrisButton

Don't want to burst my own bubble, but it's my 18th birthday! WOOOOO