News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday!

Started by Atrius, 23, October, 2008, 10:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

You do realize that I don't care for cosplay, right?  And who the hell uses ICQ nowadays?

leaf

Quote from: Sleipnir36 on 17, May, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
@Leaf no, it's not a April fools gag. It's just a evil little ciphered message especially for Role. The enciphered message would be even so much bad and mean, that I would surely get banned, because it's sooo evil muahahahaha =)

-> The joke

-> Your head
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

Lol, this is really funny guys... except let's try to not get too off topic. Take it to the cbox from now on, Role's B-day was quite a few days ago now  :Sweat:

Rolina

I'm still accepting presents though.

Frog

Happy 18th then!
Hope it's a good day for you. :happy:
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Salanewt

Nice, happy birthday Jiten! I hope you have a good one.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Congratulations, your 18th birthday is considered when you become an adult in many places!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]